Jokes..

As I walked into the bustling cafeteria, my eyes wandered around the room looking for him. Looking for his beautiful green and blue eyes, his perfect nose, chiseled jaw, the lips I was dying to feel.
"Anne! Oh my gosh I've missed you! It's been so long"
"Drea?? Oh my! I haven't seen you in forever, what ha-"
"ANNE, I heard that DANIEL SOLANO moved in right next to you, is that true??! I can't believe it, you've had a crush on him since like the first grade"
"Drea we've been bffs since kindergarten, you know I'll never like such a jerk" it's true, Daniel WAS a jerk, he was a hot, sexy, perfect jerk. But sadly it's also true that I have a crush on him, I can't help it, but now this is my perfect chance to get to know him to get over him once and for all.

   The next morning...
"HEY! ANNE! Wake up!!!" What? I kick my blanket off and look over at my window to see rocks being thrown at my window. It can't be, no, not Daniel. He probably doesn't even remember me. I slowly creep up out of bed to get a closer look through my window and there he is. Him in his white undershirt and loose sweatpants, throwing rocks at my freaking window. "What are you DOING?! Stop that!"
"You were snoring and you woke me up" are you KIDDING me?! He just moved in and already he's gonna bother me?!
"Look dude, just let me sleep"
"Not if I can't get any sleep myself, look, just stuff something in your mouth so you'll stop or some shit"
I smirk, "well what if I don't?"
"Then I'll come over there and do it for you" did he...no, did he just make a sex joke? No waaay..
"Okay fine" I say heading back to bed, he won't get away with that kinda joke next time though..