Talents

Okay, I can do this...I walk up to the mic, looking around at the waiting audience sitting patiently for me to sing. I can't, I can't do this. I'm too shy, what if I'm not good enough? Then I see Daniel, his beautiful eyes staring directly in mine, waiting for me to sing my first word, encouraging me to with his smile.. soon the lights dim and my voice is heard throughout the huge room, people's mouths gaping open and whispering to each other with smiles, I had no idea I was good, I gave it a chance and I guess I succeeded.
Soon after the song was over people started coming up to me and complimenting my voice, but all I could think about was Daniel, the way he stared at me. "Anne oh my goodness! You never told me you could sing" "well I never really knew I could Drea, I'm just glad that's over with"
"Well you're definitely gonna win the money for the talent show, no doubt about it" I hope she's right, I've been saving up for a car for way too long now and that money would finally make that possible.
"Oh my gosh Daniels totally staring at you" Drea yelled, I looked over to see Daniel looking down at me from the stage, smirking, almost like he knew something that I didn't. He began strumming his guitar beautifully as people gazed up as him and the girls squealed about how hot he was and how much hotter he is now that he plays guitar, I on the other hand am tired of hearing it from my bedroom window every night though.