DM // 14

Vote and comment please! x
___

andrea: hi harry.

harry: hi? is everything okay? is noah okay????

andrea: yes, everything is okay.

harry: noah is fine? he's not sick or anything?

harry: are YOU okay??????

andrea: harry, noah and i, are totally fine!!

harry: okay! just making sure!

andrea: i was actually messaging you because i talked to selena.

andrea: and she told me her side of the story..

andrea: i guess i realized that i didn't give you time ever to explain what went down on your side, and even though what you did was still wrong, and i don't know if i can forgive it, i want to hear it.

harry: thank you!! thank you so much for giving me the time to explain!!!

andrea: i'm not trying to get your hopes up though..

harry: i know. do you still love me? do you hate me? do you miss me??? i miss you everyday.

andrea: Yes. No. Yes.

andrea: can you explain???

harry: i will admit at the begging of our friendship and encounters, i was only doing it because of the contract my team gave me. the contract was only supposed to last 5 months. i would get more famous and so will you, it was a win - win for both of us, or that is what i used to think.

harry: we didn't start dating like 7 months after knowing each other, so basically it was not part of the contract.

harry: the agency threatened to drop me because i broke the contract rules and the expectations the publishing team had for me. i wasn't supposed to fall in love with you. but i did. and hard.

harry: andrea, i swear, i regret not telling you, my agency said it was for the best so i believed i was doing the right thing. little did i know. i only ask you to be my girlfriend after the contract had ended because i wanted it to mean something.

harry: i don't care if the agency drops me, we have a baby boy now, we have a family now. we are family now. i don't care if i lose all my fame and money, its just materialistic things, i want our little family. waking up without you or noah by my side this past 5 months have been horrible. please forgive me, i am so sorry for not telling you and for breaking your trust. i thought i was protecting you. i didn't want to lose you. i'm sorry baby.

andrea: i just need a few days to clear my mind. i heard your side now.

harry: take all the time you want, just come back to me baby.

harry: i love you forever and always.

Read 3:05 AM.