Song they write bout u

Luke(Dr.Fluke):want you back
           He cheated and you left him so now he feels really guilty and wants you back and the line he really like to write was I remember the roses on your shirt when you told me this would never work. Really just saying that after he cheated you could never trust him again.

Ashton(smash):Good girls
               One day coming home from the studio he told you he wrote a song with Mikey about you about how good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught.because when he meet you were running from your friend. And you can me a sarcastic elf when you are on tour with him and the band but the  you "shape" up when you with the parents. He likes to think that your like his verse "she's a good girl that hasn't been caught she's a good girl that hasn't been caught."

Mikey (Mi-cro-wave)- jet black heart
                         Because he was going threw a hard time and you had been his girl for 5 years so he talk to you about and you told him that everybodys got there demons either wide awake dreaming. So that's his fav lyric because that's how he got out of his dark time is remembering what you told him and he is not ashamed to tell radio stations or interviewers that you helped write some of the song.

Calum (cal-pal)- don't stop
                              He loves what you do to him so he really liked to sing "Don't stop doin' what you're doin' Every time you move to the beat It gets harder for me And you know it, know it, know it Don't stop 'cause you know that I like it" he the is that your the lamb and his the the lion  ( any one know where that preference came from)??