Telling Luke Ur Pregnant

(A week after you and Luke last had)

Your in the bathroom and you start to feel weird. You suddenly have the urge to throw up. Luke comes in and sees you throwing up, and rushes to hold your hair back. Calum and Ashton come in to see if your okay, and they stay with you until Luke gets back with some medicine.
"Hey sis, you okay?" Asks Calum. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little stomach bug. It's okay."
Luke comes back with the medicine and some water.
"Drink up, babe. Makes sure it goes all the way down."
You take the medicine and finish the water. You suddenly get and idea.
"Hey Calum?"
"Yeah, sis?"
"Do You think you could take me to DG (Dollar General) for some gum?"
"Yeah sure sis."

Skip car ride
At DG

You get some gum and tell Calum to find you some chocolate. You then venture over to the self care section and spot a pregnancy test. You grab it and some birth control pills and go back to the counter. You hide the stuff behind your back as Calum comes toward you. You realise you left your phone in the car.
"Hey Cal? Can you go get my phone out of the car?"
"Yeah sure sis."
Calum hands you the chocolate and goes to get your phone. You quickly pay for the stuff and leave to find Calum still in the car.
"Here's your phone sis. What did you all get?"
"Oh, you know, just some regular stuff." But Calum was already staring at you with the test in his hand.
"Y/N, are you pregnant?"
"I don't know yet Calum." He doesn't respond, just heads back to the tour bus.

Skip car ride
Back at the bus

You get back to the bus and find Luke sitting on the couch waiting for you. You suddenly get very nervous and tell Luke you have to pee. You go into the bathroom and get out the test. The results come back almost instantly. Calum knocks on the door.
"Hey sis, can I come in?"
He doesn't wait for an answer, and finds you sitting on the toilet, crying. He doesn't say anything, just comes over and picks you up and sits on the toilet with you in his lap, hugging you and shushing you, and telling you it will be okay. When you finally stop crying, he asks to see the test. You give it to him, and he looks at it.
"Your pregnant. I. Am. Going. To. Kill. Luke."
"No, Calum, don't tell him. I have to. It needs to be me." Just then Michael comes in and you tell him everything.
"Damn, sis. It's gonna be okay. I won't let Calum kill your baby daddy."
"Thanks, Mikey." You guys go out and tell Ashton, and then you decide to tell Luke that night.

That night while Calum, Michael, and Ashton are playing video games, you and Luke are sitting in his bunk cuddling.
"Hey Luke?"
"Yeah baby?"
"I have something to tell you."
"What is it babe?"
"I'm pregnant. Please don't be mad."
"Mad? MAD? HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BE MAD?! YOIR PREGNANT WITH MY BABY! I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY! I love you so much! Is it a boy or a girl? Is it twins? Triplets? Are-"
"Babe, chill out. I don't know any of this yet. Your not mad? I thought, ya know, since your all big and famous you wouldn't want a kid..."
"Babe, I love you. Of course I'm not mad, I don't care if I'm famous, I love you and I would love to have a kid with you."
Seeing that Luke wasn't mad at you, you two kiss and fall asleep in each others arms.

THE END.