3 🥀

So it's been like 4 months now since I haven't I written this. I've been watching the show and have been playing the game. I got nostalgia and I decided to come back to write again.
I moved on. Since I had a really hard time thinking about my ex boyfriend. But I'm done. I already forgot about him and he's not in my life anymore. And good thing we broke up since it was becoming toxic for me. And now I feel fresher and I feel like I can continue writing this.
I really miss writing this book since it meant to me.

And also idk why i put that picture. Well it's actually my character from South Park the fractured but hole and I thought it was cute but it doesn't go with the story I just want to put it lol
😂

[if y'all don't know how Karen's room looks like: just to give you an idea

THAT IS NOT MY CHARACTER. I FOUND THIS IN GOOGLE.
SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR. IF SOMETHING IS CONFUSING TO YOU TELL ME. If y'all find some spelling mistakes then, please tell me and I'll fix it.]

Y/N

It's gross and pathetic. Why do you keep on touching yourself? You will never  find no one to pleasure.

I start to cry quietly. Maybe if i did it again... i can leave this world...

You saw what happen. You jumped and woke up. You can't fucking die. You fucking can't. I don't even feel bad. Other people can just kill themselves just by a blink of an eye.

I open the door quietly. And headed to Karen's room. I didn't hear Kenny, so I assume he wasn't there.
"What took you-" She looks at me. "I need to talk to you... something important... where's your brother?"
"I think he went to the kitchen or to go watch tv."

"Can you keep a secret?"
"You now I never say anything."
I sigh. "I am the Night Watcher."
She looks at me confused.
"I don't think you know... but I always protect your guardian angel..."
"My Guardian Angel?"
"Yes... he takes care of you. And I take care of him. Everytime i always go to where there going to fight, he gets shot, cut, beaten down." Shes a little shock.
"But don't worry. I take good care of him. I patch him up."
"This is something you have to keep. If your brother finds out... I really don't know what to expect from him. I just don't want people to get hurt.."
"Why do you do this?" I looked at her.
"What do you mean?"
"You want to help people... but you don't help yourself... you come first. Then it's the other people.." she hugs me. I start to cry. "I do it because i don't want people feeling the same way I did .... and how do you know...some of this?" She wipes my tears.
"I want you to be happy. I want it to be first you, and then us... oh and I don't know. I guess it's a little kid thing."
"Let me go bring big brother-" "No! I mean it's not necessary..." I got up and Karen grabs my hand. "Kenny," she says, "I need to talk to you."
"Ok." He walks to her room.