Chapter 1: Transfer Students

No One's POV:

It was the middle of the school year, and Rebekah was nervous, But she tried not to show it. And then adding that everyone was staring at her. Wasn't really helping either.

"Chevalier, Rebekah!" I heard Minerva Mcgongall say.

I calmed myself down as I walked up to the platform. I sat on the stool as McGonagall put the hat on my head.

'Hm, interesting, you're brave, cunning, and ambitious, You would be perfect for Gryffindor, but also Slytherin- Where to put you?' I heard the hat say. He paused for a few seconds. "Oh, I know exactly where to put you,"

"Let it be-" He paused.

"SLYTHERIN!" He called loudly to everyone in the hall.

The table on the far right started clapping excitedly when they heard they were having another student. I got up after Mcgongall took the hat off my head. I went walking over to the Slytherin table, sitting next to Olivia Browne, my cousin who was already put into Slytherin earlier.

They called my younger twin sister next, "Chevalier Cameryn!" Minvera McGonagall Called.

Camyron was also yet put into Slytherin and the other houses were glaring over here, but it didn't really matter to the Slytherin's.

Time Skip:

Rebekah, her sister, and her cousin were being brought to the common room, by Snape.

When in the common room, they were given a book on manners, told of Slytherin customs and somehow found themselves getting stared at by a lot of their other housemates.

Their was a certain boy, among them looking mostly at Rebekah. The said boy had dark brown hair, that was messy, yet still somehow looked good. His hair looked soft enough to touch, for some reason she wanted to softly run her hand through his brown locks. When she hasn't even met the boy. He had captivating cognac brown eyes, pale skin, he had a slight sharp jawline, slightly thick eyebrows that had a soft arch, he's nose was a tad pointy and although he was slightly shorter than her right now, shes certain he would most likely grow taller than her in the next year or so.

She didn't know how long she was looking. But suddenly he was in front of her, it felt as though his cognac brown eyes we're staring right through her amber ones. She was just now noticing that his eyes had a touch of gold, to her it looked more of a gold than a brown.

She blinked, mentally kicking her self for slightly jumping when he put his hand out. He didn't have an reaction to her slight jump, almost like he couldn't see it. She was brought out of her thoughts when he started talking to her.

"Graham, Graham Montague," he said. There was a soft smile on his face, but yet he had kept his lips close together. He's voice cracked slightly when he talked, and Rebekah could guess, that his voice was changing. Which mostly happens around that age for boys.

"It's nice to meet you Montague, I'm Rebekah, Rebekah Chevalier," She said. She reached out and shook his hand.

Montague didn't comment anything about her last name, but than again, not very many people outside of Greece would have any idea who the Chevaliers are. She wasn't disappointed that he didn't know, that no one knew. In fact, she seemed to like it better this way, him not knowing. Who she was sometimes a nuisance that she loathed, but she had to live with it. It's her bloody life anyway.

He nodded, "Nice to meet you too Chevalier," he said.

It was shocking he actually said her last name right. Some people always end up saying the 'R' when the truth was the r in her last name was supposed to be silent.

"I said your name right, I hope-" He trailed on. Not having any idea what else he wanted to say. It seemed to Rebekah that Montague was most likely a quiet person and doesn't really talk much. She can tell by his behavior that he was sort of having a hard time talking to her. She didn't know why he would be having that much of a hard time talking to her. But it made sense that maybe he was just someone who likes to keep to himself. And that notion made her even more shocked, because he was the first talking to her.

"You did, you said it right. Some people always say the R, but it's supposed to be silent," She said.

She didn't see that much of a reaction. But she say he did have a slightly bigger smile, that she noticed kind of reached his eyes. But it was only seconds, and she wasn't sure, if it was real or if she was imagining it.

She couldn't help but feel kind of flustered when he did smile at her. Before he nodded, and went walking off to he's mates that was sitting around the couches by the fire. Rebekah's heart was beating a little to quickly, she let out a breathe she didn't know she was holding.

Rebekah looked over to realize that her sister Camyron, and her cousin, Olivia Browne was staring at her looks of amusement on their faces.

Rebekah glared at them knowing full well that they wanted to laugh. "Laugh, and I will jinx the both of ya," Rebekah said coldly.
She didn't know what was so funny anyway, she was talking to him, how in Caesar was that so hilarious?

She was to busy staring at her sister and cousin, that she didn't notice that the same boy, named Graham Montague was looking over her. His mates looked at each other with knowing looks, before they too looked at the new transfer student, that seemed to have caught the attention of their most quietest friend.