The message

Me an Alison just got back to my house and I decide to dm cameron dallas thanking him and telling him the tickets arrived. Cam immediately responds. "no problem beautiful I also sent out an extra one today since I saw u and @bfbrianna talking about how u wish u could both go❤️" by this point I was crying cam is literally amazing! "omg cam I don't know how I can ever thank u omg I love u I could seriously kiss u😘!" I respond to cam. he responses back with "so do it." omg cam just told me to kiss him! am I dreaming? "I will when I meet u😉" I respond almost immediately. "can't wait babe😘" he responds 2 seconds later. I scream and tell Alison every thing even though she saw half of it already. After I calm down Ali goes into the bedroom and gets changed and I decide to call Brianna.
~on the phone with Brianna~
Bf= Brianna my friend
B= me

B= omg OMG omg Brianna! I got u tickets for magcon nj next week with me and ali!!!!!
Bf= omg Brianna thank u soo much!! I can't wait u are literally the best!!!
B= no probs can u drove out here tonight?
Bf= sure I'll be there by 6 gotta go bye love u!!
B= love u too bae see u later!
~ end of phone convo ~

Ali walks over and I tell her about Brianna coming over and we decide to get things ready since it's 4pm and Brianna will be here in 2 hours.
We clean up the guest room next to ali's guest room and next to mine. we go for a quick ride to the store to pick up stuff for Brianna's favorite dinner. we walk into path mark and go to the frozen food aisle. I grab a bag of frozen sweet and sour chicken and then walk over to the rice aisle and grab a bag of brown rice. I also pick up some Ben and jerry's ice cream and double stuffed Oreos. we check out and drive over to Starbucks. I order 3 venti cotton candy frapps since that's our favorite. we drive back home and it is now 5:00. I start cooking the sweet and sour chicken and make brown fried rice as Ali sets the table for us. while the sweet and sour chicken is cooking in the oven I decide to clean up the house. By the time I'm done making sure the house is perfect the rice is done boiling and it is 5:30 now it's time to start actually frying the rice. Ali turns on some music as I cook. The rice is done and so is the chicken I fill up the plates and it now 5:56pm and Brianna should be here any minute I take the Starbucks drinks out of the fridge and put them on the table. Ride by Somo comes on and some opens the door and yells "DO I SMELL SWEET AND SOUR CHICKEN!!!!?????!!!!!" I turn around and see it's Brianna "OMG BRIANNA!!!!" I run and hug her. "yes. yes you do!" Ali says responding to her question. "Omg u guys made my favorite meal!" Brianna says excitedly "yes we missed you soo much!!" I say to Brianna. we all hug and then sit down to eat.

Authors note
Omg guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever but I was having writers block and had no ideas! but anyways enjoy the new chapter!😘😘