The Land Of Bordness

In the land between heaven and hell is the land forgotten, not earth but what hides behind it that no one new about it and no one remembers the land is not the land of forgotten but the land of Bordne’s maybe not scary but real the murders that happened there were horrible, bloody and strange no one new how it happened even the police didn’t know anything no one for years, but when the day came the nightmare came back.

In 1986 bunch of kids went on a trip to Hollywood from bentwood they nearly ran out of gas and stopped in the middle of the woods, they walked down to find a village, they heard foot steps but no one was there’s but after a minute they stopped and saw a little village they called for help 3 times but no one came one of there friends saw a little church there when in there no one was in it until she saw a basement she looked then after few years no one ever found her or her friends body’s, again the police didn’t know what happened to them

.

In 1990 4 years after the murders some bunch of people decide to live in that village and they all had kids, From 10 to 18 girls and boys diapered but they found them nearly all in the church and they didn’t want to leave the church the parents had to bring food to the church for them they fort to leave the village and never came back but something stopped them when they when to the church all the kids were dead blood was every were but the bodies were never found, so they left and closed the village and prayed that the nightmare wouldn’t star over again they done averting but in 2000 year the signs didn’t work 5 kids found the village they wanted to spend time there but they didn’t know that the holiday will turn it the biggest nightmare.

First kid was called Alisha second Erg third Shara fourth May and the fifth the smallest of all them and the youngest Bob when they all came he was sitting with his face scratched and full of blood and all the tiers run out of air, they fort it was Bob but then they heard voices then they leg it straight to the village they saw signs but still they climbed through when they came in there then the voices stopped Bob saw a church he legged straight too it then one of there friends screamed ‘everyone come over here!’ they all went down there all they saw was a big graveyard of children but with no body in side the graves then they all of them heard was someone screaming they run’ ed straight to the church and all they saw was blood everywhere but they didn’t saw there friends body all they heard is voices calling out for them from nowhere no one ever found there bodies no one new what could happened to all of the missing kids even till now who knows what could happen in that church who noose if its still standing if yes then I hope that the nightmare wouldn’t start all over again.

So be careful because its waiting and its hungry so look out were you going.