IX

~•~•~•~

" Niichan...? "

I called out cautiously and softly to my older brother beside me as we both walk home from the entrance exam.

" Niichan....? Are you.. Okay? " I asked, patting his shoulder slightly.

He snapped and shook his head awake.

" O-O-Oh. Ah.. Yuna, it's you.. I'm um.. I'm okay.. " He said, slightly becoming monotone.

My eyebrows scrunched in worry as I heard his tone and his voice.

Something bad must've happened...

" Izuku-nii, Are you sure? You know you can talk to me about whatever it is.. " I said, taking a hold of his hand.

With that, he stopped walking and still had his head laying low.

Then suddenly, I can already see tears dropping from his eyes.

" Izuku-nii... " I muttured pitifully.

Something bad did happen.

" I lost it, Yuna.. The chance.. Everything that everyone has given me up to this day... Was all for nothing.. " He muttured, stammering because of the lump trapped in his throat.

I can feel my chest gripping tight just by watching him being like this.

" Izuku-nii, I'm sure that's not true.. For all we know, points aren't the only thing that the--" I tried to be a voice of hope to him, but he cutted me off.

" I LOST IT ALL!! " He shouted, taking his hand roughly right after, turning around to look at me with sorrow burning in his eyes.

Full of tears and disappointment.

I flinched at shock that he would that, Izuku-nii was never this.. Defensive and Offensive.

Without realizing, tears were glistening my eyes, blurring my vision of Izuku in front of me.

A tear escaped my eye as I process what was going on, not being used to outbursts being thrown into me.

I covered my mouth to prevent a whimper slide out of my lips, slowly backing away and getting ready to run away.

With that, Niichan's gaze softened and was shocked himself for what he was doing.

" Wait--- Yuna, I'm sorry--- I---" He was stuttering for an apology, but before he can make one out of it, I blurted random words and ran away.

" I'm sorry!!" I apologized has to my and left, running away without a destination to go to.

I shouldn't do this anymore..

Did I do all this? Am I becoming a bad luck again..?

Did I bring it to my brother's family now..?

~•~•~•~

The moment Izuku shouted at Yuna, he snapped and realized what he just did.