HOME

The human was at it again.

Today is a day like no other. My owner, the one with a huge mane in her head, is away. I do not know where she would go. She just brushes my fur and tickles my chin and went. It is not an anomaly that she went out.

Her mate is. He is the worst nightmare.

He has this unhealthy obsession with absurd superstitions, and the "Evilness" of black cat is his favorite, and no one can argue with me otherwise.

I want to bite on his ugly furless face and never let go.

I am just laying around, minding my business when that ingrate brat step on my tail. Do you know what he says about me? He shouts this sounds that sounds like "wachha nyeahhh uauiiiiigh wooooo nyeeeeeeeiiiii aaaaa". I honestly do not understand what he talks about. But I know it is unpleasant with the way he looks like he is going to abort and wants to kill me at the same time.

I miss my human. The imbecile of the male human is worse than any. He never gives me the correct portion of foods as my "true" owner was. She always pat me in the right enjoyable areas and had a cozy lap to sit on.

If he wants to pretend I do not exist, I will do the exact same with him and just sleep. I will wait for my "true" owner to come home so we can play.

*

I still remember the time I met my owner.

I was abandoned since I was few nights old by my bearer. I hid behind the abandoned building with my brothers. With the current weather which was raining all day long, there was no surprise none of those humans ventured around the block and threw use some manageable foods. My brothers were ill by the time went on and on. I tried to walk around and look for some foods but they died quickly.

It was on a coldest night I have ever experience when I met her.

She was sitting around and shrieking like some wild cats that always picked on my brothers. She kept shrieking and I couldn't stand it. I was trying to sleep! Is it too much to ask?

"Hey! Could you not see by yourself that someone was trying to sleep here! " I shrieked to her.

She stopped shrieking, I am glad for that. But I am not and petrified when she turned around and find me under my hide. She approached me and talking with those croaky sounds and petted me with her wet hands.

'Does she not know that cats hate water?' I mused sarcastically.

I bit at her, so frustrated with her obliviousness and she picked me instead! She kept petting my head and coated me with her wet hands and got me out of my hiding. That nerve!

So I scratched on her abominable hands, and she shrieked once again. I smirked and pleased for once until I realized that it was raining. Raining means by a lot of water. And a lot of water was not good for cats like me. And hot blooded animal such as me cannot stand for coldness. So, the amusement only last until I jumped and graced with water droplets again. A.lot.of.them.

"Akh! Curse you humans and your brainless acts!" I shouted at her. And the said human only make a sound that sounds like a mocking and picked me again. But at least she wrapped me with a very thick fabric. At least she got the right idea at once.

The fabric was quite warm and cozy. A little bit wet at the edges and I could still felt the coldness of unforgiving weather in this night. I almost went to welcome my sleepiness until I felt the fabric moved. And I swore I could felt that abominable arms wrapping me outside the fabric again.