"Just smile"

I'm sorry it took a lot to update these chapters are mainly time fillers like off topic of the plot

I'm sorry it took a lot to update these chapters are mainly time fillers like off topic of the plot. But in this one ima spoil it so skip if you want
Jungkook is going to try to get close to Taehyung.
Also, thank you for waiting for these updates that take to long.
———————————

~> a week later<~
(TaeTae POV)

Yoongi was cuddling with me turned out Hoseok still sleeps here with us since Yoongi just sleeps with me at this point. I looked at Yoong is face his pale skin his black hair it's so fluffy~
I slowly poked his cheek he slowly moved a little making me quickly act like I'm sleeping.

"Yah stop acting TaeTae~" I pouted
"Stop don't pout it makes me want to-"
"Hyungie thinks I'm ugly when I pout?" I said my lip quivering I was ready to cry "N-No! Just don't pout ok?" "Ok!" I said smiling I quickly got off the bed "I rarely take naps now I don't miss a day without one look what you did hyungie" I said a sigh at the end.
"Sorry, TaeTae let's go see if Jin cooked something" "race ya there!" I ran downstairs and bumped into someone "Aish sorry Hyung" (I'm pretty sure Taes the youngest If he wasn't he is now) "it's fine Tae" I know that voice "Jungkook I thought you went out with Jimin" my voice had no emotion in it... we're ok but I'm still hurt by it. I know I shouldn't I mean he was the one that cheated on me but still!

" We were but he meets up with Hoseok to practice dances," Jungkook said a small smile on his face looking down to at me. (He's also the shortest)
I just nodded and headed to the kitchen I heard footsteps it's either Yoongi or Jungkook coming to the kitchen. "Jin's not here nor Namjoon it's just us three." It was Jungkook and Yoongi. "It's about to be just you because I and Tae are going out" I was confused "can't I join to hyung" "no" "why not!? Tae seems fine with me" "I still don't like you idiot that's why" "you don't have a say in this Yoongi doesn't matter if you don't like me-" I just grabbed a water bottle and left to my room this is what he caused I could step in but it's his fault in the first place.

"We're sorry tae" "it's fine to let's go get ice cream all three of us ok?" "Ok" "But...since you guys fought you guys have to pay" They nodded. While walking Yoongi suddenly intertwined our hands together I didn't put much thought into counting the fact we always hold hands now.

"Yoongi~" "Yes Taebaby?" I blushed at his nickname for me "can you order me a strawberry ice cream? Pwease~" "ok go sit down me and Jungkook will go" "Or how about I stay with Tae you go order and ill give you the money to pay." "no-" "Yes? Thanks, I want chocolate" Jungkook gave him money and dragged me to a random table.

Oh man, I hope yoongi hurries up with our ice cream. "so you and Yoongi are dating now?" "U-uh well no but I kind of hope we become something" I blurted out shxt. I can't take that back... "oh so why don't you just ask him out seems like he has feelings for you to" I blushed (I ship Ross with Joey ignore me I- just go on) "H-He does?" "go at it you deserve to date again and well be happy" ...why why-why calm down calm down. I smiled "Thank you jungkook maybe we should be friends and put the fact you were a dickhead behind us" "uh you just -" " shh Yoongi is coming and I want my ice cream" He nodded...maybe I should ask Yoongi out. I mean he did offer me his heart but I don't want to make it seem I want to date him for jungkook ill plan this out.

•J.K pov•

Ugh here they are acting so couple like it just pisses me off I don't know why I said I should've never even bought up the idea of him asking him out.

  "Hey uh Yoongi, when we get back to the dorm, can I ask you something," Tae said looking down I could tell he was blushing. "Sure. I want to ask you something to when we get back."

If they get together I promise ill make sure they end it as soon as it started because Taehyung is still MINE and will always be MINE.

_________________________

Short and crappy BUT AHRKSLPWWK THANK YOU FOR 200 IM PROUD 💕💕💕.

I'm Jung shook people read this like damn. But thank you I'm planning to update a chapter in roses then one-shots then maybe another missing you count on how much time I have.
-Alien

Sorry but i ship yoonseok more then yoonmin...