better off as lovers..

I'm starting to not really like pete anymore...
I don't know why, it's just he hasn't talked to me all day today and I'm getting really nervous because maybe he doesn't like me anymore.
So I'm walking home and feeling a little bit good about my self that I finally made a new friend and it's not just my gay ass sex addicts friends.

(I'm talking about Ryan and Brendon)

So I'm currently walking home to add Gerard in the groupchat on my phone but I'm also a bit scared because of how fucking god damn sexual Ryan and Brendon are.
Like they had sex on a fucking  roof!

Okay so ANYWAYS I'm walking home and I see pete standing in front of my house, I start to panic

(at the disco)

((also pre order pray for the wicked, out 22nd june))

(((shit now I have Saturday night stuck in my head jsjsjsjd)))

and when I start to panic I usually just stand there until someone stops me from being weird.
I look over at pete who still hasn't noticed me yet, I start to freak out because if I don't do something yet, that means I'm going to have to start a conversation so I have to do something to get his attention..
the fucking IDIOT me decided to fall (out boy) on the ground and yell really loudly, and finally that gets his attention.

He starts running towards me and asking if I'm okay..

what have  I done?