Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 32!

Episode: Season 2 Episode 9

Part: 3

Key:((Putting all the things on all parts for now on))

(M/n) = Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

Enjoy~

==========================

~Clinic~

Dr. Lee was looking in the microscope again, Pam was huddling against a far wall.

"What if we all have it? What if we all go cray?"

"You've got to stay calm. All we can do is wait. The Marshal's bringing help."

"I can't...I...I've got to go."

"Pam!"

"No, you don't understand. My boyfriend's out there, I gotta make sure he's okay." She hurried  out of the lab, Sam followed her all the way to the lobby.

"All right, wait, wait. Plesase. Lookk, I know you're upset, all right But it's safer if you stay here for now. Help is coming." Soon the Impala pulled up. "There they are."

"Sammy? Open up!" Dean told his brother.. Sam opened up the door and let in Dean and Mark, both are still armed.

"Did you guys, uh, get to a phone?"

"Road block." The oldest looked at Mark. "I'm gonna have a word. Doc's inside."

"What's going on out there, Dean?" Sma asked.

"Man, I don't know, I feel like Chuck Heston in the Omega Man, I mean, Sarge is the only sane person I could find. What are we dealing with, do you know?"

"Yeah. Doc thinks it's a virus."

"Okay, great. What do you think?"

"I think she's right."

"Really?"

"Yeah. And I think the infected are trying to infect others with blood-to-blood contact. Oh, but it gets better. The us, the virus? Leaves traces of sulfur in the blood."

"A demonic virus?"

"Yeah, more like demonic germ warfare. At least it explains why I've been having visions."

"It's like a Biblical plague."

"Yeah. You don't know how right you are, Dean. I've been poring through dad's journal, found something about the Roanoke colony."

"They've got one!In here!" Mark suddenly yelled.

"What do you mean?" Dean asked, walking to where Mark and (M/n) were.

"The wife. She's infected." The demon said.

"We've gotta take care of this. We can't just leave her in there. My neighbors, they were strong. The longer we wait, the stronger she'll get."

Dean didn't hesitate to pull out his gun, and stalked into the lab.

"You're gonna kill Beverly Tanner?" Pam looked horrified.

"Doctor, could there be any treatment? Some kind of cure for this?"

"Can you cure it??"

"For god's sake, I don't even know what "it" is!"