Chapter fifteen

It's Saturday and i'm  so sleepy but as usual my MOM.I think she really likes sneaking into my room .I lazily get up fro my bed and do my usual morning routine...

After getting ready i open my door.

''BHOOOOO!"Samy screams giving me a heart attack.

''You really shouldn't do that.''I say , keeping one hand on chest , trying to cal myself.

''You are ...always so  predictable..''She says in between her laugh.

''Yah! You are not supposed to do that....You know that i easily get scared but that does not mean whenever you come you have to scare the shit out of me!"

Samy.....I don't know even if i call her my 'best friend'.She always uses my weaknesses against me only, and tries every possible way to scare me to death.

''Cut the crap you both." We both turn around to see who is that and it is my Mom.

''Now come down and eat breakfast . I've made pancakes.''

Without wasting any second , we both rush past my mom ...On my way i heard my mom sigh.

''Stop eating like animals!" 

"Thanks for the compliment , Mom.''

''My pleasure sweetheart.''

''Thanks for the delicious breakfast aunty.'' Samy says.

''OH , welcome.Pleasure is always mine.''I say and she hits my arm  playfully..

**4:00 IN EVENING**

After having the dinner and all we both are sitting and gossiping about random stuff.

''Hey! I heard that Zack will be joining our school .......''She says .

''Unfortunately.''I say and lay down on my bed  with a thump.

''Ohh calm down there.Poor bed .Why are you punishing the bed?..The bed who is always there when you feel tired... who is-''

''you and your drama never ends.''

''Now tell me what happened..and don't you dare lie to me.''She says sternly.

After explaining each and everything to samy she started choking on her own laugh..Samy knows very well that i don't like him and that i hate him a lot ! Even more than Grayson.

Grayson has never done anything to harm me , he just pulls out some pranks that do hurt me but not in a serious way.On the other hand Zack has never hurt me either , but he is very weird.He acts like he owns me and gives me commands that i never ever obey and his touchiness is what i hate the most...he is clingy.

''How you will be going at the party?"Samy asks changing the topic.

''By my car..''I say in an obvious way.

''I thought Grayson will pick you up.''

''And why would you think like that?"I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

''Actually...Robert will pick me up so i thought that Grayson would also do the same thing.'' 

''Nah..''

****

Now i am laying on me bed , scrolling on my phone. Suddenly a message plops up:

BUTT HEAD: I'll pick you up by 8:00 .

For a moment i felt very excited but ..inside i wanted not to listen to him but i don't know what happened and my fingers automatically started writing something that i even didn't know..Weird, right?My whole life is weird.. sometimes i also ponder over it but its useless.