1:Baba Jani!

"Minno!Bas!Come it's time to sleep now!"I scolded Manahil who was busy dancing around in the room.Since when we have arrived home she is acting all crazy.I don't know what has made her so happy.

"Hals Mamu!"She squealed happily and ran towards Bhaiya who just came in the room.

"Ahaaaa my princess!"Bhaiya picked her up and twirled her in air making her laugh.I smiled at them,sitting on bed.

"I love you Hals Mamu!I love you vely vely much!"She cupped Bhaiya's face and kissed his both cheeks tightly.

"Just sometime back you were so angry with your Hals mamu?Aur ab achanak se kia hogya?"I squinted my eyes at them while walking in their direction.

Manahil glanced at Bhaiya with a cheeky grin and Bhaiya winked at her to which I frowned.

"What's cooking?"I spoke seriously and Manahil shrugged her shoulders.

"Nothing!Hum aapko kyon btaye!"She high fived with Bhaiya at last and I rolled my eyes.

.

Sighing in annoyance I raised my arms towards her.
"Chalo minno! It's time to sleep!"

"Nhi! I don't wanna sleep!"She hid her face in Bhaiya's neck and Bhaiya chuckled.

"Fine then!No ice-cream for a week!Kar lo jo aapko karna hai!"I wrapped my arms around my chest and looked sideways,a serious look casting my face.

Manahil looked at me with open mouth before raising her brows at Bhaiya asking what to do.

"Serious lag rahi hain aapki mama!"He spoke with fake horrified eyes and Manahil called me extremely sweetly,
"Mama jani!"

I turned my eyes towards her,
"Hmm?"I raised my brows,coldly.

"Mughe bohot neeni aa rahi hai!"She raised her arms while yawning widely and I looked at her with serious face before smiling and taking her in my embrace.

"Mera nautanki bacha!"Wrapping her thighs around my tummy I tickled her stomach and she giggled.

"Hagemaru!"
Harsh Bhaiya gestured me to come out after making her sleep and I nodded.

He went out after closing the door and I laid on bed with Manahil beside in my arms.

"Mama jani!Aap meli iscleem tou band nhi kalengi na?"She asked cutely with puppy eyes and I chuckled before wrapping my arm around her pulling her completely in my embrace.

"Nhi!"I whispered while rubbing my nose with hers and she grinned.

"I love you mama jani!"She pressed her pouty lips on my nose and I smiled pulling her more closer.
"And mama loves Manahil more!"

"Let's sleep now!"I pulled up quilt to cover us properly and Manahil clutched my hair string while sucking thumb of other hand.

I continued to tap her back lovingly while humming and she slept in no time.It was her habit to clutch my hair along with sucking her thumb before sleeping.

I glanced at her and finding her in deep sleep I tried to take my hair back but she frowned making me remember one of the beautiful memories of mine.