meet

"yah! minji, let's call the cops!" seokjin said in panicked tone. minji furrowed her eyebrows as she walks out of her house. "let's call the cops because it's got to be illegal to look that good!"

minji laughed then hit his shoulder. "enough with those cheesy things!"

"oh!" seokjin covered his mouth with his hand. "did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?"

"yah! my face not that round like the sun. your pick-up line didn't make my heart flutter, at all." minji crossed her hands while she pretends to be mad.

seokjin pretends to be sad, "ah, mianhae, i didn't mean that. i was about to tell you that you really brighten up my day by your laugh."

minji held her smile, still pretends to be mad. "that's okay. but seokjin-ah, can i borrow something? i promise i'll give it back to you." asked minji. seokjin was confused but nodded his head anyway. "so, can i borrow a kiss?" asked minji with a smirk.

"woah, stop right there, jung minji. i didn't see that coming," seokjin looked surprised but still let out a laughed. seokjin kissed her cheek in a sudden. "you promised me to give it back, minji."

minji still in shocked but her cheeks started to blushed. before she opened her mouth to say a word, her hand tied with his. "now let's have a date, minji!" seokjin shouted in enthusiasm. "finally i'm going to have a date with my girl!"

"why do i feel like carrying a baby right now?" minji asked herself but he still could heard it and laughed as a response. "but, i'm so glad to have you anyway."

seokjin held their hands tighter as they walked together.

- t h e  e n d -

FINALLY! THIS CHEESY-HOPELESS ROMANTIC STORY HAS BEEN ENDED! thank you for all your comments and votes, i don't know how to response your comments tho. thank you for reading this story until this part, im so so so so thankful! sorry for bad grammars too:(

actually i was planning to make another fanfic (ofc bts), but lets see.

aaANd lets be mutual on twitter guys!! its bijel_, i'll follow you back!