Stress Reliever pt3

Chadwick used the hand that was around your throat and inserted his middle finger into your mouth while still pounding into your nectar filled cave. Without thinking twice you started drenching his finger with your warm saliva.

"You like when daddy fucks you like this?" Chadwick asked with a slight smirk on his face, slowing his thrusts down allowing you to feel all the veins on his thick shaft.

"Uhhhh y-yes!" You muffled out. Nearly yelling out when you felt Chadwick's middle finger insert into your second hole causing your eyes to roll to the back of your head again. This action caused tears of ecstasy to run down your cheeks and onto the mattress. All this pleasure you was receiving was intensifying the burning sensation in your stomach causing your walls to clench around Chad's girth.

"I feel you clenching baby, you want to come don't you?" Chadwick asked in a teasing manner.

"Yes yes yes please let me!" You begged.

"I don't know babygirl your going to have to work for your nut" Chad said pulling out and laying on his back. He gave you a couple of seconds to regain your breath before picking you up and sliding into you. Y/n begin moving slowly on top of chad while his hands were behind his head watching you in awe.

"There you go, ride that dick baby" Chad encouraged. The intense gaze Chadwick held was making the situation more pleasurable on both ends. Y/n put both hands on Chadwick's chest to balance yourself before picking up the paste causing Chadwick to hold onto your waste.

"Damn work that dick for daddy"

Chadwick know knows if he's feeling stressed he knows exactly where to find his stress reliever.

Wasssup my fellow readers I kinda feel like I ended this werid I don't know let me know. This imagine took me mad long to finish for no reason at all.

Like and comment