Chapter 3

Mackenzies POV

He wrapped his arms around me when we pulled apart. We smiled, "god, im so happy you kissed back mackenzie, your concert was my birthday present from the guys, they always pick on me because I like you", he said. "I like you too", I said kissing him again.

Ive been known to not rush to levels in a relationship. I always wait until I trust the guy with all my heart. "Mackenzie, will you go out with me?", he asked. "Yes, I would love too", I said. He left my dressing room with one more kiss, my number, and his cute rectangle smile.

I got ready and was met by BTS. "So, you and taehyung huh", jimin said smirking. "Jimin, stop, please", taehyung said. They all smiled at our blushing faces as they pushed us together."kiss!", they chanted. We looked at each other and kissed. They "awed" and clapped. We pulled away and blushed.

That night I flew back to my house in L.A. I smiked as I was talking to tae. We were talking for days. One day, I got a knock on my door, I opened it and saw V. We hugged and kissed for a minute.

He flew in for our first date apparently. How sweet. We went to my favorite restaurant and had dinner. When we got back to my place, we cuddled on the couch. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?", he asked. "Yes", I said kissing him. We kissed for a couple minutes before sleeping.

What a night, he left the next morning and with a big smile on his face.