Blue Eyed Vampire-Chapter Five

Carlisle pov

“I can’t believe this! We don’t even know what the hell she is!” Tanya screeched as she ran beside us. “She’s a danger to us, to the humans, she needs to leave.”

We ignored her rant, we had nothing to say.

I glanced over at Edward and smiled. He clutched onto Bella, his arms protecting her from the frosty winds. He dodged every tree and bound every rock without looking up once; his eyes were solely on Bella.

“Esme” I whispered. When she looked over I nodded towards Edward. Happiness gleamed in her eyes. “They deserve this, there love is beautiful.” She whispered, and of course everyone heard.

“What love?” Tanya snapped. “She doesn’t even know her own name much less Edward’s. She doesn’t love anyone of you guys, she forgot everything. This is what you’ve always wanted Edward. Leave her in some town so she can start her own life without you.”

“No” I was shocked to hear Edward respond, he had been so quiet. “I won’t make the same mistake again.”

“Idiot” She muttered disgusted.  She went to a sudden stop, we all followed suit. She turned around and gazed into Edwards eyes, the jealous banter gone from her eyes. She was serious. “That girl,” She pointed at Bella revolted. “Is a soulless monster...and you still love her?” She asked completely appalled. “How?”

“She stood by me, I will stand by her. I love her.” He whispered softly, in order not to wake Bella up. She moaned in his arms, grasping onto his shirt tighter. “Edward” She sighed faintly.

Edward smiled, tenderly kissing her forehead.

“She knows you name?” Tanya gasped horrified. “I thought she lost her memory” She barked at Alice.

“I guess not all of it. She does know his name after all.” Alice smirked as she leaned into Jasper’s side.

“We should get going.”  Esme said as she grasped onto my hand. “It must be cold out here for Bella and when she wakes, she’ll be starving. I have to prepare food for her.”

We continued running and I quickly recapped today’s events.

She can sleep...human trait

She can become wounded....human trait

She bleeds blue...

 No aging...vampire trait

Skin flawless only exception bruises, cuts and scars...human/vampire trait

Dark bruises under eyes...may be a result from thirst...vampire trait

Black eyes...thirst...vampire trait

Her memory is vacant although she is familiar with the name Edward. She fears him yet she is more comfortable with him than anyone else in the family. The loss of memory could be a vampire trait. The trauma of the transformation could have resulted to the loss of her memories. But it could also be a human trait; a major injury to the head could have caused this.

I need more physical evidence. I thought. I looked over to Edward.

Edward is she cold or warm?

He spoke without looking up. "She's hot, hotter than any other human."

Emmett chuckled, "Whoa Edward. Finally talkin’ like a man bout time I was starting to think-" Rosalie smacked him up side his head.

 "What was that for?" He whined and she hissed "Your being an idiot Emmett." He pouted and Rosalie rolled her eyes. “This is serious Emmett, no kidding around. Don’t be a Tanya.”