Chapter 1

"YOUR A HORRIBLE FRIEND" shouted my so-called best friend Michelle. "WHY DONT YOU TAKE A DARN GOOD LOOK AT YOURSELF" I screamed back at her.

We've been arguing for the past week it's driving me nuts! I just wanna walk up to her sorry little face and slap the bitchyness outta her.

This was all because of Amy, the school slut, she made this stupid rumour about Michelle and the rest of the members of WDC. (We Da Crew) We were best friends, not even. we were practically Unboilogical sisters. There were 4 of us in WDC.

There was Michelle Green, the shes the sweetest person you'll ever meet, but piss her off, you better start planning your funeral.

There was Gizelle Singh, she was the smartest of the smarts at school. She had the most clever pranks ever quite hilarious.

There was Avery Dawson. The prettiest girl in the whole Johnson High. Even without make up she looked stunning. She had perfect hair that would flow perfectly in little ringlet curls.

Then last but not least there was me. 16 years of age, long blonde hair, tanned skin, big blue eyes and a pearly white dimpled smile. I'm Carter Brooks. I wouldn't say I was the prettiest girl, or the smartest, the most talented, but I was pretty good at track. Who am I kidding? I'm the fastest in the sprints and relays, and long distance, and the highest jumper at high jump.

Flashback**********

"Michelle is a lessi, I dunno if u should ask her to the dance... your call Justin"

Lied Amy, she turned her back and walked away as her little followers chased her to her locker.

Flash back over****

Ahh that started it all, Justin is Michelle's crush, and Michelle is Justin's crush. but because of that rumour, Justin didn't ask her out, meaning Amy stole him away from her. Being Amy, she covered her tracks saying Gizelle told Justin to ask out Amy.

That was just the beginning. I didn't expect it to continue but I was clearly wrong. A huge fight happened the next day. And ever since that happened, I cried myself to sleep dreading what might happen the next day.