Chapter 3

Coach blows the whistle and all the students run up to the middle line to grab a ball to throw at the other team.

I quickly make my way to a ball in the corner of the gym dodging ball that are being flung at me.

At the corner of my eye I see Michelle grab a ball and fling it at me. thankfully my ninja skills haven't failed me and I dodged the ball.

THAT'S RIGHT BITCH

ha ha hahahahahahaha

I quickly get back in game mode, grab the ball and fling it at her. Thank the lords! I hit her on the stomach but not enough to send her to her knees. But enough to get her out.

Yasssssss I mentally did a victory dance. WOAH a ball almost hit me. I need to be more careful.

There were only 4 people left. Me, Kylie, some guy and another girl I've never seen before.

Kylie threw a ball at the dude, which bounced off his chest and hit the girl.

"YAAAAASSSSSSSS BITCH WE WON!" Kylie and I screamed as we did a victory dance.

Thankfully coach was used to the students swearing or... uh we'd be in deep shit balls.

Kylie and I run out the gym and make our way to the showers. We went into different ones of course. We changed and ran to the girls bathroom to fix our hair.

Since my hair was still wet I put it in a lose pony tail so it would dry curly.

Anyway, P.E went better than expected I thought it might get graphic but coach was smart to put Michelle on the other team otherwise we'd do anything to push on each other's buttons.
We had 25 mins before next period. I don't know why but fifth period is always the longest. thank goodness I have Phys Ed instead of science otherwise I'd die.

I quickly exit the change room noticing there are a lot of new students today. Usually there are like 3 every 6 months but that wasn't the case. There were like 4 new faces that I've never seen before, and lemme tell you, I've seen ALL the faces.

There are about 785 students attending Johnson High Secondary School (for short JHSS)
And my last year in this place. a couple more months then I'm free. But then I'll be writing collage application letters. Ugh school never stops-.-

I make my way to the west wing and see Avery making spring formal posters with her new crew.
Five more doors down Gizelle's laughing her arse off at some new prank she seemed to pull off.

Back before this fight started Gizelle and I would snapchat a video of the reactions and put it on our story. I miss those days.

The days when we'd talk about how cute Jared Johnson's new hair cut is and all that. Everything changes for a reason. I hope this change has a valid reason.

The bell rings just as I walk in humanities. These types of classes give me headaches because you never really know what to expect. You always gotta pay attention because if you forget there's an exam tomorrow your in deep shit man.

I take a seat in the middle of the class. Because if you sit at the front you'd always get picked to answer the questions and you wouldn't be able to use your phone, but if you sit at the back, you'd just fall asleep.

Mr. Larson gets interrupted by a concerned looking Kylie. Her frown turns into a smile once she sees me. "I'm so sorry Mr. larrsan, I got lost" she says. "Its okay. My name is actually LarsOn with an o" Mr. Larson corrects.
"Whoops sorry" Kylie replys sheepishly.

Kylie makes her way towards the empty desk beside me. "I didn't actually get lost, I just didn't feel like showing up" she mumbles.
I let out a quiet laugh not knowing this side of Kylie.

Kylie has long straight blonde hair with blue tinted tips. She has big hazel eyes that kinda sparkle when she smiles or laughs. She's wearing a white tank top with red roses and black short shorts with the TNA sign one her right leg.

After what seemed like foreverr, the bell rang. So like usual we all stood from our seats and started packing up. But of course Mr. Larson was a prissy ass went all 'ehm I'm sorry but the bell does not dismiss you' he states. "Carter what do you think you are doing" he said in a questionable tone. "Oh! I was just putting my pencil away so I could use my pen" I fired back with a small smile.
He gives me a frown as the class snickers.
"Alright class dismissed, see you all on Monday" he says waving us off.

As I walk out of the door towards my locker a group of students run down the hall throwing posters all over the floor. I picked one up and read 'HUGE ROOFTOP PARTY'
Of course that's all it said because if the teachers found out where there's not gonna be a party at all. But what's exciting is that it's the first one this year so clearly it's gonna be the biggest and the whole schools gonna be there.

I make my way to my locker and spot Kylie walking towards me. "Ay did are you going to the RP?' She asked. We called rooftop party's RPs just for safety when teachers were around.

"Obviously" I say smiling a bit. "Are you?" I ask.
" yeeeeup!" She smiled
"Come over to my place later? So we can get ready together?" I asked
"Mkay, just text me your address" she said before walking to her car.

I quickly jog to my car so I can get home fast. If I want to go to that party I need to get home fast so I can get ready.

Sooooooooo I really hope you guys like it:/ it's been a while and I'm really sorry about that😅 but I'll update later today too just for you!

Happy reading!
-jamiee∞