Teacher

Suppose that your teacher was hot, sexy, out going and all the above. Just what if he was.

"Can someone please come up to the board and write the answer for this problem?"

You raised your hand looking up at Mr.Dolan.

He gave you a smirk and then happened to call on you.

You walked up to the board while Mr.Dolan stepped aside so you could get to the board.

But while moving aside he grabbed your waist to get passed you.

It made you blush but you knew it wasn't in a sexual way, maybe.

You had finnaly had finished the equation. Mr.Dolan searched the board and checking it as he went.

"Well, Y/n, that was impressive!" He put his hand on your shoulder and patted it gently.

You walked to your seat while all heads were turned to you.

You put your head into your arms but your eyes were focused on the board or should I say Mr.Dolan.

As he paced around the room and spoke you watched everyone of his moves.

He was just so perfect no flaws. I was day dreaming when all of the sudden Mr.Dolan was calling my name.

"Y/n, Y/n! Class ended 15 minutes ago!"

"I'm so sorry Mr.Dolan I sh-"

Before i could speak my breathe was taken away when Mr.Dolan smashed his lips against mine.

My breath became heavy as he held my face is his huge hands.

His hands were cold and soft making me crave for more of him.

His hands roamed my body hungerly without leaving a spot untouched.

I smiled during the kiss which made him break the kiss.

"My house, at 7:00" He said smacking my ass squeazing it lightly making me moan.

You stood there questioning everything that just happened.

***********************************

I put on a dress that hugged my curves perfectly.

I didn't want to put makeup on because i beileve natural is beautiful.

He had gave me his adress and i had drove to his place around 7:00.

I knocked on the door, my palms getting sweating and biting my lip nervously.

I heard footsteps so i swept my dress down one more before the door opened.

He grabbed me by my waist and kissed my lips roughly and slow.

He hummed sending vibrations through my body.

He carried me bridal style and threw me on the bed.

Mr. Dolan hovered over me, breathing heavily.

"I'm gonna fuck you so bad" His voice was husky and beautiful like always.

Your voice hitched but then before you could get yourself together, he attached his soft plump lips to your neck.

You moaned at his soft touch. You could feel him smile on the crook of yoir neck..

He moved to the bottom of your dress and ripped it off leaving you surprised and shocked.

He went back to your neck and sucking on it leaving love bites.

He moved down to your back and unclapsing your bra taking it off throwing it aside.

He squeezed your left breast and suck on your other free breast swirling his tongue making you tug on his hair.

He moved down to your wet black panties and rubbed you through cloth.

"Uhh, Ethan" You let out. He made eye contact with you for a second and shit that was hot.

He pulled down your panties with his thumb. He spread your legs and held his hands on your thighs.

He rubbed his tongue over your clit almost sendind you over the edge.

That was just a tease because he then stuck 2 fingers inside of me making me a moaning mess.

"Eth-" I cummed all over his fingers breathing heavily.

He looked me in my eyes and his eyes were filled with lust.

"On fours now" He said turning me over.

He got up for a second and got a silver packet from his school binder.

Why the hell would he have that in his school binder da fuck?!

He smirked then stripped down.

His buldge was touching his lower stomach.

I moaned at the sight and kept in my position which was SO uncomfortable.

He jumped On the bed and made it sink in. He slid it on and lined himself up with me.

He pushed into me holding onto my hips and controling himself.

A couple of fucks and moans filled the air sometimes.

He swayed his hips and making the pace faster.

"Shit im gon-" He released and let out a load groan.

He collapsed next to me, his chest moving up and down.

I played with his hair as i layed next to him.

He smiled kissing my forehead and going into a deep sleep.

First offical book and hope you liked this, i also made this at 10am yesterday 7/28/18 so if i did awful tell me thx 💜💜💜