Slut

I walked out of class, a burning feeling arising on my cheeks. Ethan really knows how to make a girl feel special.

As I walked to my locker that was down the hall, I spotted Selena flirting with Ethan.

My eyebrows furrowed and I tapped my finger on my face.

I thought of distracting Ethan from Selena so I could have a chit chat with him.

I walked, my posture straighter than usual and making contact with Ethan.

I actually hit good timing because before she almost made a move I came in with a "Mr. Dolan!"

I waved with a fake smile plastered on my face.

When Selena turned around she didn't look surprised. She wore a crop top that said thraser (idk) and tight jeans.

Her face was covered with makeup and her hair braided with one braid on each side.

I rolled my eyes then looked at Ethan giving him the signal that I'm pissed.

"Sorry Selena if you were in the middle of something, but I'd like to discuss my grades with Mr.Dolan"

She walked away bumbing into me as she went.

"Ethan. What. The. Hell."

"Sh-"

"She what Ethan, what did SHE do!?"

"What did u want me to do y/n, I was nervous?!"

"SO!"

He snatched me by my arm whispering, "yell at me like that ever again and daddy won't be able to control his actions"

He walked away looking back at me his eyes turned dark with no green what so ever in it.

My heart skipped a beat and I hesitly walked to my locker grabbing my stuff.

I still could here his voice husky and low inside my head, the feeling making me wetter than ever before.

and again I edited some of this chapter and..., peace