Friend

I walked home with my friend Hannah and told her what happened today.

"What the fuck I would fall to my knees if he said that to me!"

I rolled my eyes.

"He's just so intimidating you know what I mean?!"

"The hell I do"

"I just was in shock he would do that in front of students even though they weren't looking"

"But is it really appropriate for me to have sex with my teacher like you know?"

"If he's sexy and makes you bust a nut  (lol) then no but if it's just for reputation then hell out my face!" (oml)

Hannah reached over and put her hand under my chin to close it.

"It had a little drool coming out I think the only time you should open is for Mr.Dolan."

I looked at her and blushed.

We made it to my apartment that me and Hannah shared.

We had rough passed and decided to move into together when our parents were out of our lives.

"And y/n What is Mr.Dolan's name?"

"Ethan"

"Damn, even his name is sexy than a bitch"

"Am i right though hannah?!"

We high fived each other and sat on the couch drinking apple juice boxes.

"What do you think about Selena?"

I put my juice box down to answer hannah.

"She is a slut"

"Damn don't be so brutal about it"

"She tried kissing Mr.Dolan today!"

"The bitch is thirsty"

"I know but...i wish that night we had sex, I could have made him feel good, taste him"

"Haven't you already tasted him before though?"

"No, but he's tasted me haha!"

I go up stairs and change into some pajamas.

"If you were at Ethan's house he'd just rip it right off am I right?!"

I looked at her and chuckled.

I went to the fridge and got some yogurt.

I turned on Netflix and binge watched 13 reasons why.

Hannah went and changed also to watch Netflix with me.

We cuddled and had snacks together talking about the show and joking around with each other constantly.

"You know if i didn't have a friend like you I wouldn't be this happy, y/n!?"

I smiled then hugged her tighter than i did before not wanting to let go.

If only she knew she was just as special.

I manage to write at night mostly so hope you enjoyed this chapter. I think it was cute and soft and go check out alonedolan she posted a new story not to long ago go give her some love and follow her on Instagram alone.dolan 💗💗💗