"Confession"

Historia startled out of sleep, woken by a clap of thunder. As her vision slowly adjusted to the dark room, she tried to remember where she was. That's right. Ymir had been badly injured during titan form. Commander Erwin and instructed her to rest. Historia had snuck in the room that evening. Ymir had been unconcious the whole time. Historia fell asleep stroking Ymir's hair. She sat up, stretching her arms above her head and sat down by the window listening to the soft pitter-patter of raindrops hitting the ground. The pale moonlight shone through the window, reflecting off her silky nightgown and glossy blonde hair. "You enjoying some quiet time?" A familar voice rung out peircing the silence. Historia startled and turned around. "Ymir!" Historia called out dashing over to hug her. Ymir welcomed the girl into her arms and pulled her into the hug. "Or have you just been waiting on me to wake up?" Historia shoved Ymir onto the bed and fell on top of her. "Don't you EVER scare me like that again! You could have gotten killed!" Historia's voice craked as the words escaped her throat. Ymir smiled and laughed. "That's my girl, always so fiesty." Ymir stroked Historia's hair. Historia sat up and allowd Ymir to sit by her. Historia leaned on her shoulder. "Ymir why?" Historia felt the tears streaming down her cheeks. "Why have you risked it all for me? What did I do to deserve this! TELL ME WHY!!!" Her eyes were shining with tears. Ymir's eyes widened. "Historia, don't you get it?" Ymir grabbed Historia's cheeks and stared straight into her blue eyes, tears pooling down her own freckled cheeks. She felt her past emotions welling up inside of her, ready to burst. "When I met you, I knew immediantly, you were just like me. We weren't supposed to be born." Historia breathed in abrubtly, her face now red from crying. "You were the only person on this earth that understood the same Hell I've faced!! We were both trying to be people we're not." Ymir sobbed the words, pulling Historia in for a kiss. Their tounges entangled. Historia moaned, craving more. Ymir forced her down, laying on top of her, yet not pulling away fom the kiss. Ymir moaned and grabbed Historia's waist, pulling it to touch her own. Ymir slowely pulled away from the kiss, their saliva dripping from their mouthes. "Historia, I NEED YOU!!" Ymir shouted sobbing. Historia stared back crying. "NO ONE NEEDS ME! CAN'T YOU SEE!? I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE BORN!! I'M A MISTAKE!!! NOT EVEN MY OWN MOTHER LOVED ME!!!" Histora shouted sobbing. "WOULD YOU SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME!? YOUR MOTHER WAS A BASTARD!! SHE COULN'T SEE THE BEAUTY IN YOU!! FUCK HER!! YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING HISTORIA!!" Historia stared in shock and Ymir breathed heavily, calming herself. "Historia, we were both mistakes. We both weren't supposed to be born. But I discovered I shouldn't lie to myself. Nothing is better than being Ymir. And I want you to live your life truthfully. I want you to live your life as Historia Reiss." Historia cried prossesing the words. "I LOVE YOU YMIR!!" she shouted before kissing her again. She pulled away crying and Ymir wiped her cheek. "I love you too..."