Chapter 2: Meating BEN

when you got home you had to hide from your mom. you ran to your room and locked the door. when you turned your back on the door you heard a sweet little voice saying, "big sis? are you in there? could I come in?" you knew it was rose. "yes but dont tell mom im home ok?" you asked. "promise." rose said with a cute smile. after a while your mom was cooking. "rose honey could you help me?" your mom asked. rose ran out and you were alone. you saw your laptop on. you backed away from it. it texted, "hehe....come here (your name). come...dont be afraid I won't bite." you completely froze. you spoke up " h-how the f-fuck did you know my name?..." you asked in shock. it typed, "well the pass few days I heard your sister rose call your name out loud. what a nice name for a girl hehe..." your heart was beating fast, you completely froze. when you got brave inough to speak you said, "who the fuck are you and why are you here?" you stared at the compare. it typed, "well im BEN, BEN DROWNED. I thought you would know that bitch! anyway im a creepypasta. im here to ma-I mean to meat a uhh friend like you......you should be lucky that im not ganna kill you hehe..." you heard a loud noise coming downstairs. you ran down and saw your mom there waiting for you. you thought "crap now she knows im home." you said, "h-hey mom uhh how are you?" your mom was mad. she stared at you. your mom said, "hey (your name) mind telling me why your home?" you stood there with a scared face. "uhh umm I uhh there was no uhh school?" you said. "dont lie to me (your name) I know you ran away!!" your mom yelled at you. your dad came home from a vacation and looked at you with a concerned face. "GO TO YOUR ROOM (your name)!!!" your dad yelled at you. of course he was drunk. tears began falling down your face. "f-fine....ill go....ill run away!!!" you said while running to your room. you slamed your door and cried. When you looked up you saw ben there. he said "whoa there. whats up with you?" you looked down and said, "go away im not in the mood." ben stand there with a confused faced. than he had a memory of him and his dad. "I....I know how you feel...my dad hated me." you looked up and said "ok so? that doesn't mean my dad is like yours. he just get drunk at times. now could you please leave?" when you said that, ben left with a mad face. when he left your mom said she was ganna drive you to school but you didn't want to go. for some reason you just stood there. you looked at yourself in the mirror and said, "im not going...im not going. IM NOT GOING!!!" when you said that you smiled weard. when you walked to your bed you fell asleep. the next day you see ben...but he was creepy. really creepy. he walked up to you and said "so everything has to be about you? hehe....well have you heard of a game called Game Of Love? hehe..." your eyes opend and you ran outta your room.