Chapter 1: The bad day of school

you walked home with a heavy back pack. Your day at school was BAAAADDD..... When you walked inside your mom was there with a smile. "Hey (your name) how was school?" she asked. "Do I really have to talk about it...?" you said with a mad voice. You unpacked your stuff and sat down on the couch watching TV. All day long was bad. You had to take care of your baby sister rose all day. When it turned 10:00 you went to bed. You thought to yourself, "another day of the same old crap...". When you woke up you got packed and left. You sat down by your bus stop and heard a boy's voice saying, "heh...you dont need to go...just run away from your FEARS bitch." You jumped up and turned around. you said, "who fucking said that!!" Just as you said that the bus was there. You got on and sat down with your best friend jackie. You were talking for a while intel your wrost enemy paco yelled, "HEY GAY ASS!! HOW LONG ARE YOU GANNA BE A LOOSER?!!!" You got mad and said, "shut the fuck up paco!!!" You sat back down and looked out the window. Jackie asked, "Are you ok (your name)?" "Huh? Oh yeah im fine I guess." When the bus stoped at your school, you pushed paco and ran out of the bus. All day has been bad AGAIN. Pretty much all day has been you and paco fighting. when you got home you ran to your room and sat down. You thought of playing the sims on your laptop. You just realized that you never played it in a while. you put in the game and started playing. at first it was fun. but than the game was glitching. it had a sim called "your friend". He looked so fucking scary. He has a bloody and cut up face, his clothes was covered in blood, he had a creepy smile and he was holding I knife. everyday you played he would just stand outside looking at you with that FUCKING smile. you got a little bit scared so you just turned off the game. "what the...? what was that!!!?" you said while rose was standing right there spying on you. "having fun now are we big sis?" rose asked. "w-what!! dude no just get out!!" you said starring at rose. "hey chill ok? im just here to see why your screaming. so why are you screaming?" rose asked raising an eyebrow. "M-my game...its g-glitching...it has this creepy sim spying on me..." you said with a scared face. "hmm...let me check it out." rose said turning on the game. "uh huh. well I dont see any-AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" rose screamed looking at the sim. "dude...thats not just a glitch...its a KILLER SIM!!!!!!" rose said pulling you away. "A WHAT?!!!" you asked. in 5 seconds you two burst out of the room screaming. "oh my god now what is it? (your name)!! rose!! stop screaming please!!" your mom said while cocking. "MOM PLEASE GET RID OF MY SIMS GAME!!!!!" you came in crying. "why (your name)? I thought you liked it?" your mom asked. you and rose ran back to your room, took out the game and threw it away. "hey dont ask to bye another sims game!!!" your mom said. when it turned 10:00, you and rose decided to sleep together so nothing happen's.  when it was time to get up, you could just engined what happened in the sims game. "ok just calm down its over right?" you said. you got packed and saw that rose was crying. "hey sis you ok?" you asked. "n-no...that sim...ITS IN MY HEAD!!!!" rose screamed and hugs you. "hey calm down...hey wanna come with me to the bus stop?" you asked while looking at rose. "s-sure" rose said with a smile. you took rose with you. after a while the bus was here. "rose go home now, ill see you at noon." when you said that the bus was gone. you heard that same voice again but you couldn't understand it. you ran back home.