Chapter 2

Reader's POV

I was on my way toward the dust store. I have to make it there before they do. I turned the corner only to be met with red and blue flashing lights.

"Damn." There were police cars surrounding the building. I pulled over next to side walk and stepped out. I lightly jogged over to officers, noticing some men in black suits with red shaded glasses, unconscious all across the floor.

"Hey! This area is off limits." I stopped and turned toward an officer that was making his way toward me.

"I'm actually allowed here. The kingdom of Atlas has sent me to deal with these robberies." The officer stood in front of me. He seemed to be looking me over.

"Are you one of those soldiers they sent or are you one of those robots." He crossed his arms before walking around me.

"No, I'm actually a prototype. An Android. Designed to look, speak, and act like an ordinary person." He finished walking around me and nodded. He turned around and walked back to where is cruiser is. I faced the shop and continued. I saw a crater along with some broken glass. I looked down and saw a bullet casing. I bent down, picked it up. I analyzed the casing before and a file appeared.

Fire Dust: This dust is from the Schnee Dust Company. It is usually sold in weapon stores, Black smiths, and dust stores.

I turned the casing toward the back and saw some imprints.

Ammunition was bought near a shooting range.

I turned toward the crater and pressed my finger tips to the ash. I smeared the dust around and held it up to my lips. I licked the dust and the same file appeared. I turned toward the shop and stood up. As I was nearing the entrance I noticed the window was broken. I saw the store clerk was being asked questions. I made my way over to him as he was clearly shaken.

"Sir, I have a few questions to asks you. Do you know what happened here." He turned toward me had an agitated face.

"Like I said to the other officers, there were a group of men and they started to rob the store." I looked around and saw a few rose petals. This confused me. "All they did was take all of my dust. But before they could finish taking it all, some girl just started to fight them."

"Did you know what she looked like." The clerk started scratching his head before looking up.

"She was wearing red and black. When she started fighting she had this giant scythe looking weapon." I picked up the petal and examined it.

"Thank you for your time, sir." I turned and left the store looking at the men that were unconscious. I walked over and analyzed his face.

Name: John MurphyOccupation: A bodyguard for Junior XiongAge: 27

Name: John Murphy
Occupation: A bodyguard for Junior Xiong
Age: 27

This isn't helpful. I need to know where Roman went. I turned toward a police officer that was on his radio.

"Um, excuse me sir, but has anyone else arrived." The officer stopped talking before drinks what appears to be his coffee.

"Yeah, some huntress, she had this little girl with her too, but that was all." A huntress? Beacon academy is the closest one here. "Now that I think of it. If these crimes are only about dust then that would mean this train carrying dust is next."

Train Caravan or Beacon Academy
#Choice already made
A/N: I'm mixing things up. Here's another decision.