Chapter - 1

3rd P.O.V

Today is October 10th. Also the Day Fourth Hokage Defeated the Mighty Nine-tails, Kyubbi. Today is also The kyubbi Festival. All of the Villagers is Either enjoying or Having at the Festival along with other Ninja's. Today is also The birthday of The hokage's Children, Menma Uzumaki-Namikaze and Naruko Uzumaki-Namikaze. Some of the villagers and All the clan heads is At the Namikaze compound Celebrating The Siblings Birthday.

But when you see The other side of the village, You will See Some villagers and Shinobi Tourturing a 10 years old kid. His Name is Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze. And Today is also his birthday, But getting presents or Cake, he gets a Beating which is like everyday for him. He is neglected by his parents, And his siblings Bully him or Beat him because they think they are the child of Prophecy. After suffering all of that, He still loves them. You must be thinking, What?. Yeah, He loves them despite all of it because he is glad he has a family, even if they neglect him.

After getting beaten, He slowly gets up while Kurama is Healing him and Starts walking to his home. He reaches and Opens the door to see His family is having a Party. He see Menma and Naruko is surrounded by their friends who is Giving them presents.

Naruto smiles sadly and Goes to his room. He opens the door and Walks straight to His desk. He takes out First aid and Treates himself. After treating himself, He lays down on his bed slowly wincing in pain and closes his eyes.

But before he could sleep, His room Door open and He heared Small footsteps. He opens his eyes and see His 4 year old sister. She is the exact copy of Kushina.

"Happy Birthday, Nii-Tan." She said happily. Naruto smiles and Patted her hair. He then takes her hand and Closes his eyes. She also closes her eyes and Then both of them goes Into Naruto's Mindscape.

"Hey Mito-chan." Naruto said hugging his little sister. She hugs back and Giggles.

"Happy Birthday, Nii-Tan." She said Happily.

"Thank you, Mito-chan. That brighten My day, Hearing that from you." Naruto said smilling. She smiles and hugs his Brother tightly.

"Now Mito-chan, Its also Onee-chan and Nii-san Birthday, You should go and enjoy." Naruto said smilling. Her smiles fades after hearing that.

"Then What about you, I wanna spend time with you." She said nuzzling her face on his cheat.

"Its ok. And beside if Kaa-chan and Tou-san Find out, They will scold you. So go and Enjoy. I will be here all the time." Naruto said. She nods and Both of them Goes back to the real world. Mito Smiles sadly and Waves him goodbye. Naruto waves back and Locks the door. He sigh and takes out some scrolls.

'Alright, Now What is the abilities of Rinne-Sharingan.' Naruto said reading the scrolls.

Mito walks Downstairs and see all of the people left and Now her family was remaining. She see Menma and Naruko Opening presents.

"Mito-chan, Where did you go, we were looking for you." Kushina said picking her up.

"I was at my room." She lies smilling at them. She smiles back and kiss her forehead.

"Alright lets go and open your Siblings parents." Kushina said and All of them starts opening presents. They all count the presents and see Menma Got 45 and Naruko Got 44.

"BEAT THAT NARUKO!!! I GOT ONE MORE THAN YOU!!!" Menma said smirking and Mocking his sister.

"Its not fair..." Naruko whines and pouts.

"Now Now, You Don't have to Mock each other, You both got enough presents. Now open them all and Then lets have some dinner." Minato said and gets up to make dinner.