Chapter - 18

The Air Came and Goes, but none Of Them Moves. Then Suddenly One Of the Pain, Runs Straight at Naruto with a Rocket at His Arm. Before He Could Do, Naruto Crushes Him With a Rasengan. Naruto Looks Up with a Cold Glare And Vanishes. He appears Behind The Girl Who Summoned Them. He Kicks Her, He Thought It will End her, But She Blocks it.

'What?' He Jumps Back.

"How...I though I Got Her." He Mumbles Confused.

"Its Because All Of Their Eyes are Connected." Itachi Said. Naruto Looks At Him and Then at pain.

"Alright Then. Everybody Ready, Lets Give Them Hell." He Said and Everyone Vanishes. Naruto Goes To pain, Kakashi And Gai Goes To Tobi, Kurenai and Temari Goes To Konan, Hiruzen and Itachi Goes To Kisame, Garra and Kankuro Goes to Sasori.

With Naruto and Pain

Naruto Stands Infront of Pain. He Sigh and Closes his Eyes. Every Pain looks at Him. Suddenly Naruto's Pupil Changes, His Eyes Get Covered In blue. He Opens It and There was a Star In his Eyes.

"Hmmm......What eyes are Those?" The Original Pain Said. But, Sense Naruto Behind. Pain Turns Back, but Was Met By a punch. Naruto Again Vanishes and Punches The Girl in The Chest. His Arm Goes Through Her Body, Dropping Her Dead.

"Well Then, You Got me No Choice." The Original Pain Said and Takes Out a Rod from His Sleeves. Naruto Smirks and Brings out Two Shadow Clones.

"Listen Pain, From Now on, You will Always remember My Name Because First, I will Kill You all, Then I will Kill Your Friends and then I Am Coming For You, Nagato Uzumaki." Naruto said and Does a Rasengan. Both Clones Put Their Hands infrony of The Reasengan. It Changes Into a Giant Shuriken.

'What's That Jutsu...' Pain Looks At the Rasenshuriken.

Naruto smirks and Vanishes. Pain Just Stands There and Naruto Throws the Rasenshuriken To the Remaining Pains. The Long Hair one Grips The Other Collar and Tries to Throw Him, But Both of Them Get Caught in The Justu. The Justu Explodes and Killed The Two Pains. Naruto Jumps Back and See Only Two Remaining.

"Now Pain, What Will You Do?" Naruto Smirks Bit His Smirk Fades when He See Pain Behind Him.

"Shinra Tensei." Pain said and A Gravitational Force Hits Naruto. Naruto was Thrown By that Jutsu, But The Other One Caught Him In a Lock. Naruto Tries To Break The Hold, But it was no use.

"You was a Formidable Opponent, But Your Time Has Come. Don't Worry, We will Not Kill You, we Just want Whats Inside Of You." Pain Said and Weave Handsigns. He Stops and Slams His Hands in the Ground.

"Kuchyose no Justu." He said and a Statue Comes Out Whose Hands are Infrony of His face, Tied, And Thefe are 10 eyes, Seven open and Three Closed.

"This is The Gedo Statue, We Have Gathered Seven Tailed Beast. Only Two Are Remaining. Yours and Your Girlfriend. First, I will Take Yours and Then Your Girlfriends." Pain and Walks to Him. Naruto Tries To Struggle But it was No use. He Stops and Starts Laughing. Pain Stops and looks at him.

"Whats So Funny?" Pain Asked.

"That the man Who is Holding me, Will be Killed....Now." He Said and The One who was Holding Him, His Head was on the Ground. Naruto Smirks and Stands Beside None Other Than His parents.

"See I Told You, Today You--" He was Cutt off By A Punch By Both Minato and Kushina.

"HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!" He Yells Checking His Injuries.

"Do You think, That Knocking us Out will Change anything. Remember One Thing, We are Your Parents, Got That?" Kushina Said While Her Hairs Flares Like Nine-Tails.