Chapter Two!

We arrived to the beautiful school.  

- Just so you know, this is Kaliehh's first year, and Haylee's 4th.-

Haylee walked with me to the office, and we got my books and junk.

Everything went good

 ~

After School.

"Who was that guy you were talking to at your flat?" I ask watching the road as I drive.

" Oh, Harry? Thats my brother. You don't know who he is do you?" She said.

" eh uh. I sure don't" I said glancing at her real quick.

" Well what kind of taste in music do you have?" She said typing away on her phone.

" Uhh. I like alternative, and metal, and Ed Sheeran!(:" I said speeding up.

We decided to go down to an old school house. Suposedly its haunted.

" uh. Well listen to this. " She said sticking a cd in the radio.

"You're insecure, don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or."

I smiled," I like this song," 

"Alright now shut up, and listen to this part." She said turning it up.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you flip your hhair get me over whelmed and when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell.. You dont know.."

" Holly hell, they're good." I said shockingly.

I'm not in to all this pop shit. But this. was AMAZING

" Thats my brothers band, and that last part was him" she said pulling out cloths from her bag.

I sat there dumbfounded. We arrived at the flat . We changed: [polyvore]

I drove into the drive way. 

I took out the key, and hopped out with Haylee.

She led the way to the door of her flat. She grasped the door handle and pushed open the door. I looked inside, and the first thing I saw was, five incredibly handsome lads. 

We walked inside of their flat. 

" Kaliehh this is Louis, this is his flat, Harry and I live with him, " Haylee said pointing to Louis.

" This is Harry , my brother. " "This is Liam, aslo known as Daddy Directioner" Haylee said while patting his head. " This is Zayn, and this is my best friend, Nialler. " Haylee said smiling.

I nodded and waved, " I'm Kaliehh." 

" Well by the way, Liam and Louis and Zayn all have birds"

(meaning girlfriends)

"Alrighty" I said, blushing from all of them looking at me.

" Hey Harry, show Kaliehh around for me please." Haylee said gently pushing me towards him. " While I clean up a little. " she said as she walked in the kitchen.

Harry held out his hand, gesturing me to grab his hand and walk with him. 

I shyly grabbed his hand, and he intwined out fingers.

I brought my other hand to my mouth, and put the tip of my hoodie sleeve on my lips.

" This is Louis' room," He said turning the knob on the white coloured door.