Chapter 20

"How you been? No, wait.. I can answer that. I can tell you ain't been too well, ya arm fucked up, you look stressed. New nigga ain't treating you right?" He said and attempted to sit next to me but I didn't budge so he stood back up.

"He's treating me better than you ever have, and I got in an accident a week back if you must know and I'm fine. You can run along now."

"Damn baby, you still holding on to what happened in the past? You really do hold grudges huh?" He smirked

God, I fucking hate him.

"Taurus, I don't have too much to say to you. Can you do both of us the favor and go back to where you came from? I'm sure you have a girlfriend or animal to tend to." I said

"Alright, ima leave your crybaby ass alone. You know, I got a lil sympathy for you since your arm broke and shit, I'll get back up with you soon though." He said and went to his table.

I rolled my eyes and let out the breath I felt like I was holding in.

"Damn girl, why didn't you stick up for yourself when he made those rude ass comments?" Brianna said

"It didn't bother me, it's fine." I said

"Was he always like that? What's his problem?"

"I don't know." I shrugged

"What's wrong, Autumn?" She asked

"It's nothing." I replied

It's too much going on, then for his stupid ass to pop up makes it all the worst. I've been having the least patience for stupidity lately.

While we ate, my mind rarely went to Taurus. It more so went to Maurice. I feel kind of bad.. just a little.

We made small talk most of the time at the table then before I knew it, I was back home.
Today has been nothing but hell, I'm about to do what I do best— sleep.

                               Next Day

"I can't come in today, my arm is still in this sling. Can we reschedule for next week? It shouldn't be in the sling by then." I said, I was on the phone with one of my many agents. He called me at 7 in the morning asking can I come in for a shoot. True enough I had been gone away for two weeks, which was a choice but my arm being sprained and in a sling was definitely not a choice so unfortunately him and any other people that want me to come in have to wait unless they want a photo shoot of me in a sling.

After that phone call was over I went back to sleep, I hate being interrupted.

When I finally got myself out of bed, I went in the kitchen and found me something to snack on. I'm so bored right now, It was raining and I wouldn't be able to go anywhere anyway so I was stuck in the house. Tomorrow I do have a meeting though, I might not be able to do shoots but I have a lot to catch up on as far as all my modeling and the information on that.

I guess I was going to go look at some tv since it looks like i'll be stuck in the house. Times like this I wish I had some really close knit friends that I could call, but almost everyone turned on me once I got a little exposure so they weren't my friends anyway. Brianna is cool to hang out with but not in a friend way, in a sister way. When it comes down to certain things she'd rather not hear it or do it, she's boring to a degree. She'd rather be at home with her kids and only comes out when she's ready, and that's fine I guess. I just have to learn to sit my ass down sometimes.

Since I don't have a boyfriend at the moment and no real "friends" I guess that's what I'm gonna have to do.

1 Week Later