Beach

The warm sun warmed my (S/C) skin and the ocean breeze brought my senses to life. I smiled as I waited for everyone to show up. After a while, the whole class was there. Katsuki and the boys set up a game of volleyball and most of the girls were in the water. I slipped off my bathing suit cover and began applying sunscreen when a shout caught my attention.

"KATSUKI!" Kirishima said. I looked over to see Katsuki dazed on the ground. He held his forehead and I ran over.

"What the heck!" I said. "Are you ok?" He didn't say anything except look at me. Finally he stood up and examined my body. He shook his head and threw me over his shoulder. "K-katsuki!"

He sat my down on the hot sand and grabbed a towel from my bag. He covered his shoulders and looked into my eyes. "You're showing a little too much (Y/N)."

"It's a swimsuit dumbass." I took the towel off of me and Katsuki growled.

"Fine then," he said as I stood up. "Let's go swimming." He once again picked me up then he ran to the water. I screamed as we both fell into the water. Katsuki laughed as I shot up and crossed my arms. I looked down at Katsuki who was practically dying of laughter. I jumped on him putting him under water. I held him there for three seconds until I let go.

"ARE YOU INSANE?!" He said gasping for air. I gave him a friendly smile before kissing his nose. He pushed my wet hair behind my shoulders and gripped my waist. He kissed me more passionately. The rest of the beach became silent and we soon realized we weren't alone.

"How bold!" Kaminari said laughing. The whole class was staring and Katsuki's face became red as he flicked everyone off.

"PISS OFF PIKACHU!" We got out of the water and the boys continued their game.

The girls and I all laid down to get tan, well except for Hagakure. The warm sun kissed my skin and I sighed. This was very relaxing until I was hit in the back with a volleyball.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I shouted. Todoroki ran over with an apologetic look on his face.

"(Y/N)!" He said. "I'm so sorry, let me." He placed his hand on my back adn a sudden cool sensation hit my skin. A small moan lef my lips and the stinging went away. He released his hands as Katsuki walked over.

"Are you ok (Y/N)?" He asked glaring at Todoroki.

"Yeah, i'm fine!" Katsu nodded as we sat down on the beach towel.

Katsuki laid his head on my lap and I began to play with his semi-dry blonde hair. I smiled to myself as he began to doze off. I yawned myself before laying back. I let myself fall asleep to the sound of my classmates yelling and Katsu snoring on my lap.

"(Y/N)!" A voice yelled "KACCHAN!" My eyes fluttered open to see Izuku standing above us. The sun was set and the air was much cooler. I shivered a bit as I sat up, waking up Katsuki. He groaned a bit, then stretched. We both stood up and Izuku smiled at us.

"You two were out for a while!" He laughed. "The whole class left you!" I smiled but Katsuki only grunted.

Izuku left us leaving only Katsuki and I. We packed up our things and the air became much cooler. I shivered a few times and Katsuki handed me his shirt.

"Here." He said. I threw on his oversized black shirt and smelled it.

"You smell good." I laughed. Katsuki smiled before throwing my bag over his shoulder. We walked to the road to get home. It was pretty dark, I wonder what time it is.

I yawned and threw my hair up into a messy ponytail when Katsuki turned to me. "Are you tired?" He asked.

"Just a bit." He growled and scooped me up bridal style. "What are you doing?"

"Carrying you."

"Well, yeah, but why?"

"You're tired." He said. "You don't need to be overworked, I have plans for later." He smirked.

"Wait, KATSUKI!"

Word Count: 683