Suspended

"Bakugou and (Y/N), Principal Nezu would like to speak to you." Aizawa said half dead in his sleeping bag. We both exchanged glances, then got up. We walked in the empty hallway to Nezu's office. Katsuki was practically about to pee himself.

"I've never seen you this scared before Katsu!" I said with a laugh.

"I'm not scared dumbass." He growled. "I'm mad."

"You're always mad." I replied. He rolled his eyes and we stepped into the office.

"Ah Mr. Bakugou and Miss. (L/N), Good afternoon!" Principal Nezu said from behind his desk."

"Good afternoon" We both said at the same time.

"Alrighty let's get started."

"If you don't mind me asking, with what sir?" I asked.

"Well (L/N), your punishments." Katsuki sighed. "As you both know, fighting is unexceptable."

"(Y/N) didn't fight!" Katsuki shouted.

"Yes, but she egged you on." Nezu said pouring himself some tea.

"Doesn't matter, I still would've pounded his face in." He pouted.

"Right, so why were you and Mr.Yo fighting in the first place?"

Katsuki got quiet.

"Mr. Bakugou?"

"I can't say." He growled.

"Katsu..." I said. He looked up with a red face.

"He said something I didn't like!"

"Mhmm, but that's no excuse to knock another student out." Nezu sipped his tea. "So I think a suspension is necessary."

"Wait wait wait!" I said. "What about the second year?" I said leaning over Nezu's desk.

"He's already received punishment." He smiled. "Come back in a week." On that note, Katsu and I left the office. After that, Mitsuki came to pick us up.

"I can't believe you two got suspended!" She yelled. "I've got some errands to run so I'm dropping you both off at (Y/N)'s house."

"Alright." Katsu said into his hand. He looked out the window and I sighed.

We stepped into my house and I instantly ran to the fridge. "Want anything?" I asked.

"No." Katsuki replied. I took a sip of my orange juice and sat down next to Katsu.

"The hell is wrong with you?" I asked.

"Nothing dumbass."

"This is the same thing that happened when I moved out." I said. He glared back at me then threw his head back.

"That second year really got under my skin..."

"What did he tell you?" I asked. "It's clearly something big if it's got you this mad."

"I can't tell you." He said with a sigh. I hopped off the couch and walked behind it. I grabbed his cheeks from where he was and growled.

"Tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!" His face grew red.

"Stop."

"Not until you tell me Katsuki!" He stood up and get close to my face.

"No."

I smiled and leaned closer. "Tell me Katsu~"

"Tch, piss off!"

"This is my house!" He fell back onto the couch and I leaned over the back.

"Hey (Y/N)?" Katsuki spoke up.

"Yeah?"

"Who do you like?" My face started to heat up.

"W-what?" I asked confused.

"Who do you like?" He asked looking me dead in the eye. "Is it Todoroki? Deku?"

"What no!" I don't know why I feel so small right now. "Even if I did it's none of your business!"

"Oh, but I think it is."

"H-how?"

He stood up off the couch and walked towards me. I put my hands against the couch and he peered into my eyes.

"Because..." He said playing with a strand of my (H/C) hair. "I like you (Y/N)."

He was so close I could feel his breath against my neck. "K-katsu." I stuttered.

"I love you (Y/N)..."

"I-i love you too Katsu." He leaned in closer and kissed me deeply. He gripped my waist and I put my arms around his neck. I could feel the sparks from his hands shock me slightly. I ran my fingers through his soft blonde hair and propped myself onto the back of the couch. A small moan escaped my lips as he tugged on my jacket.

We parted for a second, only to let Katsu take his shirt off. I ran my hands across his toned stomach and smiled. He went down and kissed my jaw, then my neck. A tiny sting reached my neck.

"Katsu..." I breathed out. He wrapped his hands under my thighs and lifted me to my room. 

Word Count: 676