☪ two.

fate (n.) — the development of events beyond a person's control, regarded as determined by a supernatural power.
-

"Two buckets of chicken please" Taehyung said to the waiter who was writing so fast, it amazed me.

"What do you want for the drinks?" Tae asked, "I'll just take water" I exclaimed.

"And I'll take root beer" Taehyung smiled at the waiter, "Two buckets of chicken, one water, and one root beer, is that all?"

We both nodded in response and the waiter quickly walked to the kitchen.

"So Jungkook, tell me more about yourself, like sexuality— if that's not too weird to ask maybe?" Tae said, I quickly get nervous, I did want to tell him about my sexuality but— err he was just someone I got to know today. But he seemed trustworthy and all.

"Since you seem like a trustworthy person I'll tell you" I quickly start off, "I'm b-bisexual".

Taehyung slowly nodded, "I don't see anything weird or different about that, I mean I am bi myself" Taehyung stated, he himself seemed shocked about his statement.

"T-Taehyung?"

🐰 👍 🐯 —

"T-Taehyung?"

Oh no. It's happening again.

Am I going to see Jungkook's fate?

But that wouldn't happen, it doesn't look like he has a huge impact in my life.

My head starts to hurt really bad, and I would fall asleep, that's when it all starts.

It's like a dream, but you're actually there.

A loud car beep was heard, a man, who must be Jungkook, standing in the middle of the road, just where the car's direction is headed to, the car will hit him if he's not quick enough to avoid it.

Jungkook sees the car and tries to run off but..

he was too late.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook uttered, "Wake up goddamit, the food's here!"

"What the hell happened to you?" He asks, face full of worry as he was eating a piece of chicken.

"I-I.." Taehyung stuttered, Jungkook stared at him in utter confusion.

"Damn, you're sweating!" Jungkook said, as he wiped Taehyung's forehead.

"I just saw.. your fate"

🐰 👍 🐯 —

"Shut u-up! Go a-away! You told me y-you would buy me ice cream!" Jimin whined, making Yoongi frustated even more.

"Goddamnit Jimin! I said later!" Yoongi sighed heavily.

"N-Now!" Jimin yelled.

"No, Jimin."

"Now!"

"No."

Jimin huffed, he ran to Yoongi and kicked him several times, due to Jimin's limpyness, it didn't hurt.

"MEAN MEAN MEAN! DADA MEAN!" Jimin stomped his feet and cried, he threw all his toys all over the room, his pacifier in his mouth was still there though.

Yoongi face palmed, he hated whenever Jimin was in little space, he would always throw tantrums whenever he didn't get what he want.

"Fine Jimin! I'll get you that fucking ice cream!" Yoongi snapped at this point, he saw Jimin stare at him.

The little perked up and jumped happily, Yoongi face palmed again.
----
"Please believe me" Taehyung begged, Jungkook did believe him, after all that Taehyung said, and they just met, there was no point of lying.

"I do believe you, Tae. Even if it seems impossible, I do believe you" Jungkook smiled reassuringly.

"It's a really weird thing, but I can't do anything about it." Taehyung sighed and layed down on his bed.

"So, what do we do now? I'm like.. so freaking terrified" Jungkook told, Taehyung shrugged "Well, I think just wait for it to happen? Don't worry, I'll save you and do anything I can" Taehyung smiled.

"How?" Jungkook tilted his head, Tae didn't know either. But he just had to do something and try to know where the place is, and the date and time.
---
"So, Hyung. How's Jimin?" Hoseok asked, Jimin had been sleeping for 5 hours now due to the huge tantrum he threw AGAIN earlier.

"Why did he throw that tantrum anyway?" Namjoon asked, Yoongi sighed, "He wanted chocolate, I couldn't give him chocolate because he had ice cream earlier. And you know, he has a sensitive throat"

"Ah, that's why" Hoseok nodded, "I'll just take him to my place when he wakes up so you can get some rest"

"No." Yoongi uttered, Namjoon stared in awe. Hoseok was confused by the sudden over protection.

"You wouldn't be able to handle him Hoseok, he's in little space right now, he's not big Jimin." Yoongi told. Hoseok sighed and nodded in response.

🐰 👍 🐯 —

There were knocks on the door.

Taehyung was in the shower, I rushed to the door to get it.

"H-Hello, is Tae here?" A guy, who looked older than me, asked.

"Oh, he's in the shower, come in!" I told, he nodded and came in quickly.

"I'm Seokjin, you can call me Jin instead" He smiled, "I'm Jungkook" I said.

"Oh! Jin hyung!" Taehyung said as he was using a towel to dry his hair, he had only a towel wrapped around his waist, showing his tummy.

"Namjoon and I thought that during spring break, which is tomorrow, we'll take a vacation in Jeju" Jin uttered, Taehyung looked excited and held a thumbs up.

"You can also bring Jungkook, if you'd wish" Jin smiled, and I chuckled.

"Ofcourse, is Jimin going?" Taehyung asks, "Yes he is, with Yoongi ofcourse"

"Ah ofcourse, Jungkook, wanna come with us?" Taehyung asks me, I immediately nod and Jin chuckled.

and that was the start of many more friendships.