☪ one.

destined (n.) — developing as though according to plan.
-

Taehyung was walking through the hallway of his school. It was a cloudy day and he seemed to like it. But he was in school.

"Tae!" A squeaky voice called out, it was Jimin. Taehyung's long time bestfriend.

Jimin helped Taehyung out with everything. Yes, everything.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked, Taehyung immediately smiled.

"Was about to go to the art room, how about ya?" Taehyung asks, "Why are you suddenly going to the art room?" Jimin stares at Taehyung in awe.

"I'm going to paint for an art project" Tae sighed, "As i'm not that good in painting, I might fail this class since this project is a big impact to my grades".

"Oh Tae, cheer up! You can do this!" Jimin claps his hands like a child, Jimin always cheers Taehyung up and somehow he did cheer him up.

"Now I have to go and catch up with Yoongi Hyung, I'll see ya later!" Jimin waved at the boy and ran away.

🐰 👍 🐯 —

I was walking to my dorm and I see someone infront of my door.

"Can I help you?" I ask, "Is this Room 340?" The boy asked.

"Yes, why?" I tilt my head, it clearly says 'Room 340' on the door.

"Oh, I'm your new roommate" The boy smiled and reached out for my hand. "Jungkook" He said.

"Taehyung" I smile and shake his hand.

I quickly opened the door to my dorm and helped Jungkook with whatever he was carrying, Jungkook seemed like a nice boy, and I wanted to know him more. He seemed.. different. Not in a rude way though.

"What class are you from, Jungkook?" Out of curiosity, I asked him. He looked too young to be on the same class as i was in.

"I'm from Class 16-B" Jungkook told, he wasn't on the same class as me. "How about you, Tae?"

I smiled at the nickname he gave me. Only slightly.

"O-Oh, Class 17-C" I said, looking away to pretend to fix my bed just so he couldn't see my smiling face.

I wanted to know Jungkook more, there was something, I just couldn't pin-point it.

"What do you like to do?" I mumble.

"I like to videotape, like video diaries, I also have a channel called Golden Closet Films where I kind of document where I travel through video and edit it." Jungkook told proudly, he had a YouTube channel too, he has 140k subscribes as far as I know because I had seen that channel months before.

"Oh, I had seen that channel before, I watched 3 or 4 videos because it was aesthetically pleasing" I chuckle, Jungkook smiled shyly.

"Y-Yeah" Jungkook mumbled, after that, an awkward silence occurred.

I lay down my bed because of a really long day of school. Jungkook was on his laptop, he seemed to be editing a video for his channel, Jungkook is cute, but I haven't found out if I'm gay or not, which is embarrassing.

"Hyung, I had just finished editing for my next video, wanna see?" Jungkook smiled, I just nod in response and he turned his macbook to my direction and I quickly go near him, not too near because it would make him uncomfortable.

The video started playing, the background music was Youth by Troye Sivan. That was my favorite song, Jungkook's head booped to the beat of the music.

The video showed Jungkook video taping Japan, Jungkook was good at this, the whole video shit situation.

And with that, the video ended, I slowly clap at Jungkook.

"That was good!" I ruffle his hair, just a sign to show that he can be comfortable with me. I also wanted to tell his fate.

Yes, I can kind of tell people's fate. But I tried to tell Jimin's fate once, but it didn't work.

I can only tell some people's fates. If they are really needed. If you know what I mean.

"Really? Thanks." Jungkook smiled, looking down because of his shyness. He seemed really shy, how was he going to deal with his first day of classes?

"You want to eat dinner out, maybe? It's like only 7" I offer, "Sure, and maybe get to know you better?— if that's not too weird" Jungkook chuckled.

"Ofcourse! We can be friends and I can help you out with everything" I awkwardly smile.

"Tae, you're being too polite. Also you can call me Kook, or Kookie. I'm used to that" Jungkook told, "Alright, Kook. Now, let's get outta here" I say as I pull his hand out the dorm.

🐰 👍 🐯 —

Taehyung and I are walking to a chicken restaurant because I told him I was craving for chicken.

Taehyung seemed like a very nice guy, if I start liking him, it wouldn't be a shocker.

Yes, I am bisexual. But I don't plan on telling him yet, maybe if he asks? But I wouldn't be the first to tell him.

"Taehyung-ssi." I hear a deep, cold voice call out for Taehyung, as I was about to look for the owner of the voice, I see a pale, short man infront of us.

"Oh, hi Yoongi Hyung! This is Jungkook, my roommate" Taehyung says loudly, I bow.

"Look I don't want to be rude or anything but have you seen Jimin?" Yoongi asks, "He's in little space right now and you know how things are with Jimin being in little space, he's not answering my calls and I'm really worried!"  He dramatically says. I was confused and I didn't know about 'little space'.

"Oh! I don't really know but let me give him a call" Taehyung uttered, reaching for his pocket to grab his phone.

Now the phone's ringing.

"Oh! Good that you picked up. Where are you?" Taehyung asked to the other line of the phone, which probably was Jimin.

"N-No! D-Don't call me again, buttface!" The other line cried in agony, I wanted to ask how old the other caller was because he was acting like a brat.

"Let me have that" Yoongi interrupts and grabs Taehyung's phone. "Chimmy baby, you can't keep acting like a brat, I'd buy you ice cream if you tell us where you are~" Yoongi told.

"I-Ice cream? S-Sure Dada! I'm at stuffies for tods~!" The other line squealed.

"Aigoo, alright baby, I'll be there to pick you up" Yoongi chuckled deeply and hanged up the phone.

"Thanks Tae, and nice meeting ya Jungkook!" Yoongi yelled and ran as fast as he could. Taehyung and I chuckled and continued on walking.

"Tae, how old was Jimin?" I ask out of curiosity, "18"

"18?!" I scream, Tae jumped and his eyes widened.

"Yes, Why?" Tae giggled which made me laugh at myself.

"I don't mean to be rude but, why was he acting like a toddler?" I ask, Taehyung chuckled and looked at me.

"Ya haven't heard of little space?" Tae tilted his head. I shake my head. "No, what is that?"

"It's a type of headspace that allows an adult to act in a childlike way, I do it sometimes for fun." Taehyung sighed, I nodded in response.

"Here we are!" Tae pointed at the chicken restaurant he was talking about. He grabbed my hand and pulled me in.

"Table for two please" Taehyung uttered.

The waiter guided us to where we would sit. Taehyung and I sat down and grabbed the menu.

and that was the night that changed their friendship forever.