???? P.O.V.

Where are you? I sat on the roof watching as students walk into the school. I sigh as I looked down at the photo I had of Y/N, I need to know the reason why I as feeling this way for a stranger. No one knows her, no even the teachers, she was mysterious, along with the feeling I had for her. I looked down up to H/C head girl. There. Looking at the girl closer, Y/N. 

I threw open the door and flew down the stairs, only to hear the curse bell echo in the halls. Walking in the class, and into my seat. The teacher was coming late. Again, Wait, she's in my class, there, two seats from me. She was not talking to anyone as she was reading a book. I think. I looked from her and to the teacher, had messing hair, if anyone had a brain, you could guess what she was doing, or should I say who was doing she.

Looking back at Y/N, who was still reading, the class was wild like always, but the world was block out as I started at the girls, she turn around to face me as her bright gem eyes stared in mine, she smiled and turn to teacher. My heart was now beating rabbit, and my was hot. I covered and my face with my hands had was cold as ice. 

TIME-SKIP--------

The bell finally echo through the class, I made my way to Y/N, I take a deep breath. This was it, I'm going to do this....

Y/N P.O.V.

The feeling of eyes staring through me the whole class was getting to me, turning about to meet cold crimson eyes meet E/C, I smile the best I can and went back to my book, Forbidden; the demon trappers. I loved books, this one was the second book, the way it was wrote, everything I about it love, the characters, everything. Before I knew it, the bell cried and the students going to break, just as I as going to go, a boy walked to my table, he looked familiar. He was staring at me, I putted away and book and got out of my seat.

"Hello" I turn to meet the same blood red eyes staring at me. 

"H-hi" FUCK

"My names is Phoenix Michael" said the boy, 

"Oh, I remember you, you're the one who I run into yesterday, wait, I said what out load, did I" Phoenix chuckle, "yes, and you are?"

"Y/N L/N" after that, we talked about our self, before we knew it, we were friends, all three of us, Haruto, who was with us at the time, everything was going good. Was.