Dumbshit

Hey, sorry to all who through this was a new charter,

but, one, I'm stuck, and have a bit of writer-block with this and a lot of my stories, now, I'm going writing this story, but, seeing I'm stuck at home for a bit, you can vote on what you want to continue and/or start as there are stories I want to write. This will be put on most of my stories.

These are-

Always Watching (yandere creepypasta x reader x bill Cipher)

Fun and Games (yandere x reader)

Unhealthy Love (yandere x reader)

or, stories I will do in the future.

FAKE MASKS (yandere Hannibal x Reader)

After the murder of (Y/N)'s parents, she goes through a great deal of stress, and pain and does not talk to any one. With her only beaning the witness to the crime, Jack Crawford sends Will, Hannibal and Dr. Bloom to try to get her to talk.

After time goes on, who can say what happens?

HIS OBSESSION (yandere Bill Cipher x reader x Older Dipper)

In the world of dreams is there HIS stalks.

There is no escape from him, for he seeing all and the all knowing.⃤ 'No matter where you hide bunny, I will found you.YOUARE

MINE' ⃤

ONLY ONE ((yandere?) Rick and Morty x reader)

It was like any other 'normal' day for the many Ricks, Mortys and (Y/N)s, if you could called their lives normal, that is. It was into they all disappear right in front of them, all but one. (Y/N) c-137, the last (Y/N) in all of the miniverse.