Chapter 3

We continued to hold hands until we were at school. He left to his class and I left to mine— my hands moist from where both our hands had sweated—it felt empty and different. We sat together at lunch and he grabbed my hand there to; I didn't try to resist it. I was nervous and my heart beat faster.

When we got home we tried to be as obedient as we could possibly be. While getting ready for bed he came by and said, "meet me on the roof." He went first and a few minutes later I followed. Everyone was sleeping so it was only us two alone— just us two. He told me to come closer but I refused; I could hear my heart racing and wondered if he could as well. I guess not since he took a step closer and pulled my hand putting our bodies closer. He took a deep breath and looked at the sky.

His face right in front of me. All I could see—His small, but perfect eyes where a chocolate brown and his lips were a light pink. He looked back down and said, " I will marry you one day and give you everything you want, so don't worry about life at the moment." My heart skipped a beat. He grabbed my face and kissed me. It was like the world had stopped and the stars became brighter. It all came to an end when a loud 'thump' at the stairs scared us. We both ran to the place where it had come from. Sitting on the floor with a sad puppy face she said sorry in a sarcastic voice then asked us to help her get up since she had twisted her ankle.