Chapter 5: Brothers

Jim P.O.V.

My summer wasn't fun, every time I tried to interact with her, she seemed disinterested or ignored me. also, she posted pics of him all over social media; this wasn't a phase like I had thought. She seemed happy with him, and there was nothing I could do about it. I had finally lost all hope. There was indeed nothing I could do. I went to the only person I could. Her brother, my best friend, dillion. It was a cold Friday night, Both of our parents were out, and along with my lost love.

"so you did like her!" he said to me over the phone.

"yeah, can we not talk about that part, if you cant tell I'm not happy about it," I said in an angry tone.

"Yeah I wouldn't try with her anymore, they seem happy together" he continued

"dillion, please stop"I tried to make him stop

"I mean like, they still talk even though they go to different schools."

"DILLION PLEASE!" I screamed into the mic.

"ok fine ill stop" we didn't talk for a few minutes

Dillions P.O.V.

Oh god, what was I going to say to him, when will I tell him...

"do you ever think ill find love?" he said in a depressed tone

dillion blushed, he knew Nick didn't know he was madly in love with him, he needed to act quick. "y-yeah you're... like an r-really nice guy, my s-sister always has l-like bad boys..."

"yeah but I feel like I just was stupid and made all the wrong choices." dillions heart sunk.

"nick you did nothing wrong my sister just a cold heard bitch who doesn't know what a good guy is!" oh god why did I say that?

"y-yeah... YEAH! Your right she is a cold-hearted bitch." he blurted out. Dillion thought to himself; this is turning out better then I could have planned. All they did was talk until it wasn't the Friday night they started on.

"alright dillion, I had fun talking to you... well have to meet up sometime, I don't have school on the 5th, are you free?" yes! this was the start of something great

"Yeah, I am, well meet up at the card shop?"

"yeah, ill meet you there around 12?"

"Alright see you there."