Ashton irwins little sister

Sky's POV

"Sky,honey,sky,skyler wake up come on were meeting your brother at the airport. Remember?" I heard my mum say.

I took of my eye mask and sat up. "Mum I'm going to miss you but have fun on your business trip." I quietly say.

She smiled and nodded. "Honey I will miss you to but breakfasts downstairs it's your favourite pancakes. Hurry up and shower then get changed. Maria is coming." my mum said as she walked out the door. So Maria is my bestie forever and ever and everrrrrrrrrrr.

I got up made my bed. I slowly walked over to my closet FYI I love my brother's band so much I wore a crop top that said "5sos is the best" Yes I'm Ashton's Irwin's girly sister.

I picked my denim shorts with it then went straight to the bathroom brushed my teeth. Took of all my clothes chucked them in my laundry basket hopped in the shower. I carefully conditioned my hair after shampooing it. I got out wrapped a towel around me and on my hair. I went to my room well I have a bathroom in my room,grabbed my dressing gown put it on then left the towel hanging in the wet towel hanger. I took the towel of my hair. Carefully I blow dried my wet hair then straightened it putting my hair in a ponytail.

I put on my face cream, then my eyeshadow after that I put on my mascara and eyeliner. To finish it of I put my lip gloss not going to heavy on it. I slipped on my earrings and my neckless which said best. Maria had the friend.

I went down the cold stairs mine and Maria's suitcases were in the car.

I'm going on tour with my brother and his band mates while my mum and Maria's mum who both are working together going on a business trip. I called Maria and she picked up.

( sky and Maria's chat s is for sky and m is for Maria)

S: you ready?

M: yup in the car see you in like 10.

S: ya k love ya see ya.

M: wait have you had your tablets?

S: ugh ugh um um no um yea

M: yea sure come on go to the kitchen and have your tablets.

S: ugh fine you win wait how do ya know I'm not in the kitchen?

M: my mum and your mum were just talking.

S: aha k well see ya bye bye

End of call

I have breathing problems so if I don't have my tablets in the morning I will have to be rushed in the hospital i need to have them by 10 it's 7:00 now ugh so early. (Authors note I actually don't know if their are tablets for that but let's just say that their are in this book.) I went took my tablets ate my pancakes really quickly went back up brushed my teeth all in ten minutes I went down and Maria was there you see she has our keys and I have her keys we gave each other a spare key.

I rushed and gave her a hug and a hug to her mum who is like a 2nd mum to me. While Maria gave my mum a hug.

"Girls come on we have to go now." My mum said we all nodded and left to the airport.

When we got their it was really big and busy. Me and Maria said our goodbyes then went while they still had to wait for the flight to come for their trip.

Authors note:

Well that's the end of this chapter this is dedicated to my Bffleadwwmag (best friend for life even after death we will meet as ghost) please go read her books their called me my Bffl and little mix

Moments and read my other book as well please it's called zerrie adopted me. Thankx for reading xx