Lunch dates and broken glass

Maria's POV

Niall told me where he would take Sky and so I said I will help her pick her clothes out.

"Shower now" I demanded the confused girl haha I'm so mean.

"Yes mam" she says oh I don't know what I would do without her.

Sky walks into the bathroom taking her towels dressing gown and undergarments. I pick out a tight black crop not showing so much skin just a little it had gold little sequences on them and white jeans perfect.

After getting all the accessories and every thing done I sat down waiting for Sky to come.

She finally came out I have her the clothes she got changed into them slipped on her footwear and sat ok the chair so I can begin my magic.

"Right while I do your hair put on these bracelets and rings ok" I say handing them to her she gets it I straighten her hair then curl the bottom part of her brown hair hair.

Later on after getting ready~

Sky's POV

"Wow you look sexy" Maria says to me.

"Thanks baba" I say she smiles.

"Now Nialls gonna come soon so yeah." Maria says shoot what shall I say to Ashton?

"Let's tell him were going shopping then um you go with Niall and I will go shopping get something's so it actually looked like we went then Niall will come pick me up drop us out then we come up and so does he how does that sound?" Maria says I said that out loud.

"Good" I say.

From my Irish food lover~

Hey beautiful I miss you already come downstairs with Maria she already told me the plan 😘

End of text

I felt my cheek heat up wow he's so adorable butterflies in my tummy I'm really nervous what it if he.....

"Come on let's go" Maria says we get out when Ashton stops us oh god.

"Where do you think your going girls?"

"Shopping" Maria says excitedly.

"Oh ok" Ashton says the walks of that was easy.

Car ride~

After we dropped of Maria Niall took a blind fold and covered my eyes.

"Niall tell me where we're going" I say for like the 50th time in the last five minutes.

"Nope sorry princess" he replies I bet he's smiling right now.

"Can you give me a hint?" I ask.

"Nope" he says I sigh and he laughs he's so adorable.

"I really like you you know" Niall says.

"Aww Niall I really like you too" I say.

We finally stop.

Niall's POV

I stop the car. I get outa my car and walk to where sky was sitting I open it.

"Thank you" she says.

"It's alright babe" I answer.

"Can I take it of?" She asked referring to the blindfold.

"Just 2 more minutes I promise I say.

Our hands intertwine we walk down the short hill and I open the blind fold.

She gasps.

"Niall.....its,its beautiful" she says a getting a little bit teary.

"Anything for you and please don't cry" I say.

We sit down watching the sunset.

Sky's POV

This place is wonderful it had the waterfall and the green grass with flowers and we were having the most cutest picnic ever.

Niall put his arm around me I snuggled in his chest getting comfortable it was so peaceful. He lifts my chin up with his finger and we stare into each others eyes. We lean and share a kiss a sweet kiss not rough at all it was sweet.

I pull apart we both gasping for air.

"That was really nice" Niall whispers his breath on my face i blush a deep red.

"Your so cute when you blush." he says.

"Niall stop" I say playfully blushing more.

After a while I got a text from Ashton-

Hey you have been out for so long it's getting dark come back

I send him a quick ok I tell Niall we leave and go to the shopping mall to pick up Maria.

We go back to our hotels and me an Maria get changed into our pyjamas hey don't judge it's cold.

"Girls all the boys are here" like shouts.

"Coming" I shout back.

I came down I greet all the boys along with Maria we sit down to watch movies when midway I feel thirsty (not in that way)

"I need a drink anyone else?" I ask.

"Me please" Niall says getting up.

I smile and Niall comes with me to get water.

Niall and me were talking we decided to go back so it don't get suspicious. We was coming back Niall in front he walked but I spotted a spi..sp...spid.....spide.....spider.

"Ahhhhh" I screamed my glass fell on the floor.

I could here foot steps coming back to where we were.

"omg Sky you ok?" Calum asked.

"Yeah" I say.

I point at the spider I realise I don't have shoes on.

"Guys there's still bits of glass and I don't have my shoes on" I say.

"Don't worry I got this" Niall says Ashton was picking the glass. He picks me up bridle style and puts me where the others are feels.?

"Thanks" I say.

"It's alright" he says.

The rest of the night we spent packing were going to Germany next.

Future mrs hemmings xx