Chapter 1

Romano Vargas, or so that was his supposed name. Everyone in the underground knew about him. He was the first born to some hot shot mob boss, who would, once his grandfather and father pass "take the throne". 

Romano was born on June 2, 1930. He was now only 20 years old but already was one of the most well-known criminals in L.A and one of the wealthiest men thanks to his families business. Sure the cops knew about him as well but his family practically ran the city. They had the power to do whatever they wanted when they wanted, but of course, no matter how much money one has, it can never truly get you everything you want in life.

He had just wanted his brothers, Marcio and Feliciano to grow up in a much better environment than he had. He wanted to help them get a better future and get out of the little "empire" his grandfather had built. He wanted them to have lives and grow up to have a family and not live in constant fear of dying. He wanted to make sure that, unlike him, his brothers grew up somewhere where they were loved and he, though he'd never admit would make sure to do everything it took to make sure that that's exactly what they got.

Which led to his own little plan he had been setting up for quite some time now. He had the first step done, now he just needed the second step and in the end, it would all work out perfectly.