Prologue

It is the land of the kingdoms.

Where everyone lived in peace and happiness.

No threats. No cruelty. No murders. No thievies. No wars.

Until the King of the Darkness kingdom James Frankfield Hollister decided to maintain an endless evil power.

And there was no better form of his power rather than a wand.

The power caused distruction all over the kingdom.

It passed from one generation to another until it reached to King Marshall Hollister.

He ended what his great-grandfather caused and isolated the wand from anyone​ who could used it.

He tried to destroy it but the wand was so powerful it needs the same power it contained to vanish it.

He only showed the kings of the other kingdoms the secret place of the wand.

But little did he know that the closet person to him will betray him and unleash the full power of the wand...

The kingdoms were celebrating the ending of this cruel power but the happiness didn't last long...

The Ruling kingdom got attacked by what everyone believed were the souls of the Darkness kingdom soliders and the head of the army was James Hollister.

The Ruling kingdom lost and disappeared into thin air not leaving any ruins from the great civilization that once lived there.

Falling of a kingdom means the death of it King and Queen and their sons and daughters.

But the magician of the kingdom was able to save the new born Prince from the death.

Some people thought about renaming the kingdom and they came up with the Lost Kingdom.

It was a matter of time till all the kingdoms forgot about the incidence and went back to their normal life.

The Charming kingdom took control and became the powerful kingdom all over the others.

After few months the kingdom was celebrating the born of its new princess and future queen.

Princess Nicole Jullianne Maxwell.

But the accident she had when she was born made her parents so protective over her.

Despite her efforts to convince them to let her see her kingdom, they became more strict about her.

She had some friends from other kingdoms but that didn't satisfy her desire.

And being kinda forced to get married made things worst.

Will our princess find her happily ever after or will it be an epic fairy fail ?

Find out in "Behind the castle walls"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WARNING

???: This story might end by a mind blowing cliffhanger!!!

EVERYONE: MAX!!!

MAX: Sorry😅!

-Jullianne 👑🍃