My love

I stare at my phone scared.
Y/N: Yoongi help me. I'm scared.
Typing...
Yoongi: I can't...I'm sorry
Typing...
Y/N: what do you mean you can't!? You told me you loved me!
Typing...
Yoongi: I'm sorry..
I immediately delete the app after that and start crying.

After another two weeks I was at school with my friends and was in music class when the teacher split us up into groups and surprise surprise. I was in a group with Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook.
"Sweetie-ah!!" Jungkook says excitedly as he sits beside me making me giggle.
"Jungkookie-ah!" I say back and hug him while Namjoon and Yoongi just stare at us.
"So.." Yoongi clears his throat making us look at him but Jungkook ignores him.
"Have you had anymore creepy texts?" Jungkook asks me and I shake my head.
"No..just..a creepy car driving by my house the past few days" I sigh
"You're staying at my house starting tonight" Jungkook says and I nod.
"Thank you" I smile at him.
We work in our group to make a song and most of the time Yoongi doesn't talk to me unless it's to do with the work. Class is almost finished.
"Y-Yoongi?" I speak up and he looks at me.
"What?" He replies coldly.
"Was everything between us just a lie?" I ask him sadly. He turns away not answering me and I frown. Fine then don't answer me. I roll my eyes and turn towards Jungkook.
"Jungkook" I say his name seriously making him look at me confused.
"Are you okay Y/N?" He asks me and I shake my head.
"My heart hurts" I say making Yoongi glare at me and namjoon look upset.
"Why?" Jungkook asks me and I point at Yoongi while pouting. Yoongi stands up knocking his chair over and leaves the class slamming the door behind him. I jump at the sound and notice a few tears make their way down my check. I quickly wipe them away before chasing after Yoongi.
"Yah! Yoongi stop!" I yell as I grab his arm and spin him around to face me. He's really mad and shaking. He tried to shake his arm out of mine but I hold on tighter.
"Let me go Y/N!" He shouts at me making me jump again but I don't let go.
"No! I love you Yoongi! I'm not letting you go!" I let all my emotions out "you faked your death and I mourned for you! I didn't eat or sleep! I almost killed myself to be with you! I let you go because you told me to but I can't do it anymore! I don't care about anything other than you!" I cry "I love you" I sigh. His eyes grow soft and he stops holding my wrist. Without saying anything he pulls me towards him and wraps me in his warm embrace.
"I love you too Y/N. I'm sorry...I can't even explain myself. I'm so stupid." He says as he strokes my hair and then kisses the top of my head. I hug him tighter.
"Please never leave me again" I sniff and feel him nod.
"I promise I won't sweetheart" he says and I look up at him and he gives me a small smile. "We should go back in" he laughs and I nod. He grabs my hand as we enter back into the classroom and everyone stares at us.
"Yoongi, you have a week of detention" the teacher says but Yoongi just brushes it off.
"Sure. Whatever" he says as we sit back down in our group.

After school I re-download the app and ask Yoongi to take me to Jungkooks house. I pack some clothes and hear Yoongi's horn. I run out to the car but stop once I realize it isn't Yoongi. Two strong hands grab my arms and a bag is put over my head. I'm roughly thrown into the car boot and we speed off.

Yoongi POV
I pull up to Y/N's house and see her being thrown into a car. A guy walks up to my car and I put my hood up and roll down my window.
"You didn't see anything did you?" He asks me placing a knife of my window.
"No. I didn't see anything" I reply back blankly and the guy smiles.
"Good. Now move along." He says before walking away.
The car that Y/N is in has sped away so I decide to drive in the direction I saw it heading in. I drive around for an hour growing more angry and frustrated. I speed up my car and see a car that looks like the one Y/N is in. I pull out my phone and open up the app and tap on Y/N it gives me the directions she takes and where she is. They stop at an old container warehouse and drag her inside. I quickly stop my car and get out.

In app
Calculating....

Calculating....

Y/N turned left

Yoongi turned left...

Calculating....

Y/N found..

Calculating...

Y/N connection disconnected.

I look up and see someone standing with a gun to Y/N's head and her phone on the ground. Smashed. I make fists with my hands as I stare at the person.
"I bet you didn't expect this" they smirk