Chapter 20

After 3 years ...

// Dahyun's p.o.v \\

It's already been three years since he's gone. We're all living in peace since he's gone except for me, none of us talked about him whenever I'm around.

It's already been three years but I still love him no matter how I try to forget my feelings for him.

I miss him... When will he come back?

I'm currently here at my work while working on the papers that are assigned to me, so stressful!

I'm still waiting for his comeback even though I am not sure when he would come back, I am not sure if he still loves me. He said he will come back and I'm believing he'll come back...

I fixed the papers and left the building, too much work for today.

I went on the parking lot and drove away using my own car, I'm already a liscensed driver and have an own car.

We're already been living together on our own. Hmm, there's so much happened in three years actually.

Taehyung and Sana are already in a relationship.

Jeongyeon unnie's engaged to her boyfriend or should I say fianceé.

Nayeon and Hoseok are still staying strong with their relationship.

Jungkook and Tzuyu are like Taehyung and Sana.

Chaeyoung is also engaged to her boyfriend.

Jin and Mina also became officially a couple last two months.

Yoongi and Momo already became a wedded couple as well as Namjoon and Jihyo but the difference is Namjoon and Jihyo have one son while Yoongi and Momo have one son and one daugher.

While I'm left alone in here. Time really passed by so fast... I smiled at my thoughts, I'm so happy for them I hope they'll stay strong and last long. I stopped by the coffee shop and stepped out of my car, I went inside the shop and ordered a creamy latte and sat on the empty chair until my latte came.

Winter is really beautiful.

Hon, when can I see you?

I took a sip of my latte as I watched the people walking, cars moving, snowflakes falling.

In every day that passed there's no time that I didn't think of him.

I miss his smiles, his laughs, his hugs, his kisses, his voice especially his love. I feel so alone and empty without him, I really can't live without him I just hope that he'll come back soon. Actually, he doesn't need to be better because for me he's already perfect. I closed my eyes and leaned my back on the chair that I'm sitting in.

After I paid for my coffee I left the shop and using my car I drive away. I decided to go to Namjoon and Jihyo's house because I'm going to visit my niece.

I parked my car on the proper place then I stepped out of it, I pressed the doorbell and waited someone to open the gate when the gate opened I am being greeted by Jihyo unnie.

"Oh, hello Dubu" she greeted.

"Hello too, unnie" I greet then we entered in.

We sat on their sofa after she bought me a glass of orange juice.

"So, how are you? It's been a long time since you visited us" unnie stated.

"It's been just a week but it's already long for you?" I said and giggled.