Chapter 18

// Jin's p.o.v \\

Me and Hoseok are currently here in the dorm while staring quietly at the empty wide space while Namjoon and Yoongi are on their works.

I don't know what to do in this situation, I didn't expect this to happen... I'm not ready for this, our expectations had vanished we expect that Jimin would hurt Dahyun because she wants him to stop but the tables turned around. My emotions are all mixed I don't know what to feel. I put my hands on my face and closed my eyes, even though I'm not in Jimin's position I can still feel hurt but what about Jimin who experiences the real pain?

I stand up which made him to look at me, I opened the door and I stopped in my tracks when Hoseok spoke up.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"Going to find the maknaes" I said but my eyes widened in shock when Jungkook suddenly showed up in front of me when his polo caught my attention and my eyes even open more widely so I ask him "What happened to your polo?"

"Jungkook!" I called him when he didn't answered me, it seems that he is spacing out.

"Oh! Sorry hyung, did you say something?" He asked and I sighed, he's making me worry...

"I asked what happened to your polo?" I repeated my question and I didn't realize that Hoseok is peeping from the inside.

He frowned which made me to worry more about him.

"Jungkook, tell us what happened" Hoseok said while I nodded, he looked down and I saw how his hands turned into fists.

"I came from the hospital" he started and I can see the movement of his shoulders "When I came to the house of Dahyun's cousin because I wanted to visit her but the moment I entered the room she is staying in... She attempted suicide" he continued, my body froze in shock worries about her slowly climbed in me.

"I-Is she already okay?" Hoseok asked, I can sense that he's also worried.

"Yeah" Jungkook said which made me and Hoseok sighed in relief, thank goodness.

"Did you saw Jimin and Taehyung?" I asked.

"They are also at the hospital" he answered then I stepped aside to let him in.

But instead of entering also inside I left the dorm.

Is she still going to blame me if she knows what happened to her?

// Jimin's p.o.v \\

My eyes widened in shock when I saw them I also felt nervous.

"Imo and Samchon" I said and I slowly stood up from my seat and bowed at them.

"Jungkook told us everything" imo stated and walked beside Dahyun from the opposite side where I am in. I looked down the floor and bit my lower lip preventing myself from tearing up.

"Dahyun is such a good daughter to us" samchon said then I closed my eyes.

"Such a loving daughter" imo added then I slowly looked at them and I saw them looking at Dahyun so I also looked on the precious woman whom I've hurted.

"So, we don't know why did she have to suffer like this... She already suffered enough from her highschool days but why does she still needs to suffer on her adulthood?" Samchon said and took a glance on me.

"Jimin, please forgive her she didn't mean to made that thing with her ex. She had been set up" imo said as a tear escaped her eye then she hugged her husband and silently cried while samchon's rubbing her back.

"I am sorry..." I said and left the room then I took a sit from one of the chairs beside the room.

I put both of my elbows in my knees while the both of hands are on my head staring at the white tiles my mind keeps on flashing the image of Dahyun lying down the hospital bed.

It hurts seeing her that way. I am supposed to take care of her, to protect her but what have I done? Its a lie if I said that I didn't mean to hurt her, an idiot like me shouldn't be with a beautiful woman. Fvcking sh*t!

I am so angry not because of what is happening right now but because of myself.

"Chim" someone called, I looked to someone who called my nickname and I have been met of Jin hyung's worried eyes.

"H-How did you got here?" I asked, I thought the three of us only knew where Dahyun is except for her parents.

"I asked Jungkook" he answered then he sat beside me.

"Oh..."

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"With what's happening right now, I am not" I answered and leaned in the backrest of the chair.

"Chim, I'm sorry that I can't do anything to lessen the pain that you are feeling right now" he apologized.

I shook my head "It is not your fault, hyung. I just hope that everything's gonna be fine" I said and closed my eyes.

"I hope so too" he said.

"Hyung, I don't know why-" I said and sighed "I love her but I chose to hurt her" I continued as tears start to stream down my cheeks instead of wiping them I let them fall continuously.

I feel dead deep inside, all I can feel now is pain. If only I have the ability to reset the time I will definitely reset the time, where every one of us are still smiling, every one of us are laughing and no pain. Where I can still saw her smile. Those days... I'll definitely bring it back, if only I can...

I miss her so d*mn much! I want to hug her, to kiss her, to protect her and to care her.

But because of what I've done to her... I don't know if I can still do that things with her.

"Chim... I also don't why you've done that to her" he said. I wiped my tears away but tears are continuously escaping my eyes, Jin hyung hugged me and rubbed my back.

Every tears that are coming out of my eyes are the number of knives that stabbed my heart.

Sorry...

__________

Helloooooooo~ I am back~

Finally! So luckily I have a three days of vacation because of holidays and one of them are independence day!

My school just started that is why, expect slow updates from now on. Gosh that school! Ughhhh!!!

And the meaning imo and samchon... Imo=aunt and Samchon=uncle!

So this book's ending is already near :(

Fighting~!

~Mariko