In school???

Craig's p.o.v
I am in class right now but it is extremely boring. The teacher is spatting on about algebra or some shit so I just pull out my phone and start going through it. I am looking through all the of photos of me and Tweek . Tweek is my boyfriend for the last 3 years almost. Aww that one is sooo cute, then I swiped to the next picture and it happened to be a picture of tweek. Not any picture of tweek. God damn he looks sexy in this. He is wearing a pair of white lacy panties and bunny years. Shit, Shit great. My pants feel really tight. Shit thanks a lot. Fuck, I look around no one seems to notice. I gotta find Tweek.
Me- hey babe.... I need to talk to you.
Baby- um rn?
Me-yep meet me in the bathroom ok?
Baby- k.
I put my phone down. Ok so this is gonna be a weird experience for us, doing it in the bathroom. Whatever I just want him so bad right now. I stand up and walk right out. I don't even think the teacher noticed me. I ran as fast as I could which really wasnt that fast sense I have a fucking boner. Until I made it to the bathroom I walked in and saw Tweek sitting on the counter. I locked the door so no one could ruin our fun. I walked over to tweek and set myself in between his legs. He smiled at me, I put my hands on his hips and pressed my lips against his. He kissed back until he pushed away, " what did you wanna talk about?" I moved to his ear and nibbled on it a bit, he immediately understood where this was going "n-no craig we can't do that in here someone will see us!" he whispered shouted as if someone could hear him. I just rolled my eyes playfully and kissed him again making him less nervous "I locked the door don't worry no one will see us" he fiddled with his fingers a little, I just stared at him in awe because anything he does is just fucking cute as shit and I can't help myself but stare. He looks up at me giving me a nervous but sort of lust filled smile. He moved to my ear then and whispered in a seductive tone "alright but make it quick" I pushed my lips against  his once again but this kiss was more heated and lasted longer. I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance but he refused so I started nibbling on it he still was stubborn and refused because he was trying to tease me. I lift him up not breaking away from his lips, he wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. I started licking, asking for entrance only to be turned down, so I moved my hands from his waist and slid them down to his ass, squeezing both ass cheeks making him gasp. Giving me the advantage to explore his mouth. Our tongues danced and fought for dominance, I, of course, won. Then I pulled away and moved down to his neck. Placing soft kisses making him hum in pleasure, I then licked and sucked his neck covering it in hickeys marking him as mine. I reached a certain spot that made him moan really loud which turned me on even more. I licked and sucked that spot turning it black and blue then I sunk my teeth in. His moans were more shaky as I bit into his neck. I stopped and looked at the bite mark realizing I drew blood. I placed a soft kiss on it and licked the blood off. Then I looked down seeing he was as hard as I was. He gave me a innocent look and jumped down out of my arms. I gave him a confused look " what are you doing ?" he gives me an innocent smile before getting on his knees and unbuttoning my pants, he looked back up at me giving me another smile " I want to please you daddy~". Then looked back down, pulling my pants off and licking my clothed member. I gripped the sink as he gave my dick kitty licks which drove me crazy. " ah .. T-tweek don't tease me" he smiled again then pulling off my boxers and placing my dick in his mouth. He started sucking and making slurping noises. That all you could hear was Tweek's slurps and my shaky groans. I feel a knot in my stomach and before I can warn tweek my seed spills out into his mouth and some seeps through and slides down his chin. I pull my dick out of his mouth and stare at my beautiful boyfriend and the mess I made on his face. He swallows it all and licks some of it off his chin. "Mmm tasty~" I grabbed Tweek and pushed him up against the sink stomach down. I put my three fingers in front of his face and give him my command "suck for daddy~" he grabbed my fingers and sucked em until I figured it was good enough then I teasingly made circles around his entrace with my fingers before he gave me a needy whine. I shoved one digit in, his moan sounded really slutty, now I want him more. Then I shoved another in slightly scissoring and streching out my perfect baby. I pulled out and moved my dick to his still tight asshole. He moaned like crazy as I shoved my tip in, I pushed it all the way in earning a moan from him. I waited for him to adjust to my size. Until he told me to move. I started slow but progressively got faster hearing him moan was like music to my ears.  "Mmm you like that baby?~" he moaned a little before saying "y-y-yes daddy~ keep going please ah f-faster daddy~" I obeyed his request and went faster. "Ah daddy~" he whined "I'm gonna c-cum" I kissed his neck, still thrusting in and out of him signaling that it's ok. He then cummed all over the sink counter. " ah..good job b-baby~" I could feel that my climax was near "ahhh ngh fill me up daddy~" and with that I cummed making myself groan. My thrusts slowed down and then stopped I pulled out and grabbed my pants,  pulling them up.  Tweek had already gotten his clothes on and walked over to me slapping my hands out of the way so he could button my pants for me. He after planted a kiss on my lips but pulled away before I could really get into it. He walked back over to the sink to clean his mess. I watched, waiting for him to be done. He finshed and walked back over to me and grabbed my hand. We walked out of the bathroom both of us smiling widely. Until "TWEEK TWEAK AND CRAIG TUCKER TO THE OFFICE IMMEDIATELY" I laughed but Tweek looked scared I let go of his hand and wrapped my arm around his waist pulling him closer I bent down to his ear and whispered "it's alright sweetie" he looked at me and smiled a little and said " eh fuck it ... Let's go home" I smiled at his cute voice and how adorable it was when he was trying to be a badass. We started walking "ok .... So how does round two sound~"  he giggled a little " great idea daddy~"