Perfect

Craig's p.o.v.
I was sitting in my room smiling widely listening to my boyfriend singing in the shower. He doesnt notice I can hear him but I'm glad I can because his voice is beautiful, he would never let me hear it though. "You smell just like vanilla, you taste like buttercream~", god dammit he is so cute. Lately I have been craving him and I have been really clingy, I can tell he isn't used to it but I just like being around,I want him, I need him. I start thinking about him more, his soft tanned skin, his beautiful green eyes, his cute little ass. He is so perfect in every way, ok now I want him again, I wonder if he would want to go all the way, well I guess we'll have to see. I get up from my comfy bed and walk over to the door to hear him still singing and turning off the shower. "I'm not a piece of cake, I'm not a piece of cake~" I smirk as I slowly open the door not wanting to disturb him. I walk in to see him completely naked oh his ass looks great, my pants tighten I look down to see I have a boner, I blush a little and look back up at tweek. He was drying his hair and humming another melanie martinez song he still hasn't noticed me, good. I walked as quietly as possible behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, he jumped and turned around. I chuckled at his adorable, scared, little face he then grabbed his towel and covered himself up, he is blushing like crazy. I chuckled again and moved closer to see him jump and climb on the sink as far as he can get away from me. I frown and walk closer, I set my hands on his hips and brought him into my chest, he cuddles into me. He grips onto my jacket and starts crying. I stare at him breaking down in my arms, I pick him up and carry him into my bedroom. I carefully set him down on my bed and he curled up in a ball while still bawling his eyes out. I walked over so I could see his face and brushed some hair behind his ears. I gave him a sad, worried smile "baby, baby what's wrong? Please stop crying" he sniffles a little and crawled into my lap. He set his hands on my chest and looked at me. He started crying once again I grabbed his chin and kept questioning him, he kept crying and refused to tell me. I massaged his scalp and whispered sweet nothings in his ears. He did start calming down until I questioned him again. "Baby please tell me I won't get mad, I wanna help" he sniffled
"a-are y-y-y-ou su-sure?" I nod and he starts crying again before answering me "I d-don't want y-you to l-l-leave me" I looked him in the eyes with worry. "Why would I leave you?" he sniffles again then starts bawling. "I-I-I'm u-ugly, s-stupid, f-f-fat and y--y-you deserve b-b-bett-b-better" I grab his chin and placed a sweet passionate kiss on his lips he kissed back. I pulled back and wiped his tears away " is that why you won't let me see you naked?" he nodded a little before covering his face. I push him on his back and get on top of him, he moves his hands and sets them on my shoulders. I move to his ear and nibble on it " your perfect baby, your beautiful, your smart and I will always love you, I'll never leave you" I then started placing soft kisses on his neck. He giggles a little and wraps his arms around my neck. I then start sucking on his neck he moaned a little, I can tell he is getting into it. I smile into his neck, I bring my hand to his leg and slide it up to his upper thigh. I squeezed it a little to hear him giggle, I moved away to see his neck covered in hickeys and love bites, I went back to kissing him. I nibbled his bottom lip and he opened up and let my tongue roam around his mouth. I detached my hand from his thigh to his naked asscheek, he squeaked but was totally ok with it. I got up and he whimpered at the loss of contact, I unzip my sweatshirt and pulled my shirt  off. I went back to kissing him while pulling his towel off he then started unzipping my jeans and pulling them off, he flipped us over so he was on top. I moved my hands to his hips and bit my lip as he grinded into my groin. I feel so much pleasure right now he is so perfect and sexy, I can't hold back much longer my boner is bothering me. "Tweek please~ " I whined ,he crawled backwards and stopped at my dick, he kept licking and teasing me so I pushed myself into his mouth he immediately started sucking and I'm in heaven. Before I can cum he takes me out of his mouth and gets off my lap. He bends over my desk and wiggles his hips "hmm craig I need you~" I get up and walk over to tweek he grabs my hands and sets em on his hips. I push myself in slowly to not hurt him. Once I'm in completely I wait for him to adjust to my size, he nodded and.moaned signaling I was allowed to move. I start thrusting  into him and oh it felt FUCK amazing.
"Baby~ good god your so tight~" he nods and licks his lips moaning out "ah craig
y-your so b-big~" I start thrusting in and out. Hearing his hungry, beautiful ,loud moans was turning me on much more. I was pushing in and out and he was screaming in pleasure, he wasn't even making worss he was just screaming random noises. I'm getting faster and I notice I'm already almost done. I grabbed a hold of his dick and start stroking it while still  thrusting. He was now moaning even more and he was pretty close as well. I came into tweek at roughly the same time he came on my desk, when we did we screamed each other names. I pulled out and walked back over to my bed falling onto it. I made grabby hands at tweek and he walked over, falling on top of me. We sat there in a comfortable silence as I played with his hair and he traced circles into my chest with his finger. Moments like these are what I live for, the ones with my perfect boyfriend that make me happy. Hs looks up at me, looking slightly worried and sad "craig .... Am I ugly?" I shake my head no before answering "baby you are perfect, I love you more then anything in the world". He smiled and kissed my cheek "I love you more"
"Impossible" he stuck his tongue out before resting back on my chest and falling asleep. When he was out cold I whispered into his hair "your my worst distraction, my muse, your perfect no matter what you say, I love you baby, now don't you ever forget that" I smiled a little until "aaaawwwwwwwww" I look up to see ruby, I grab the blanket and cover us up before flipping ruby off. Then focused my attention on sleeping tweek. "Nnggh" god I love him.